She Deserves Respect

Hello Beautiful People!

How are you all??

It's so lovely to see your comments about the next updates. Trust me guys, I am already going out of my ways to complete the chapters.

I hope you will like this one.!

A little graphic again!

15th June

Writer's pov

Nakul sucked the life out of Bela's luscious lips, pinning her on the wooden luxurious door and he was in no mood to let her go anytime soon. Bela felt dizzy with the kind of intensity with which Nakul was kissing her.

Suddenly he raised her thighs and kept her legs around his waist, latching their bodies to each other. Nakul pressed his hardened boner to Bela's lower abdomen, to which Bela shuddered and then he quickly walked towards his table.

With zero patience left, Nakul made Bela lay on his table and hovered over her as if he was starving for her body since ages.

And Damn, he was going to take her Raw!

Hello Wife!
I am so glad you are here!
But sorry, if you regret your decision now! - winked Nakul, looking at Bela who gulped at the sudden turn of events

She could see the hunger in his eyes, she could see the power he had over her and for some reason she was feeling aroused for the things that were about to happen. But she wanted to talk things out first.

Bela spoke in a hurry - B...But...I... I.... Came for another reason!

I... It's important... But her words died in her throat when Nakul pinched her buds painfully over her dress making her utter an seductive Ouch!

And the next thing Nakul had aggressively torn her dress and his eyes dilated looking at her glistening naked body, which had several marks from last night.

She looked like a marvellous painting with those love bites on her pale white skin. But he hated and envied the lace that cupped her internal beauties and in a flick of a second, he got rid of them too, making Bela conscious of the place they were in and she immediately tried to hide her treasures.

Bela stuttered -

N... Nakul w...wa...wait.... W... We are in your office?
This is risky!
P....PLease....someone might come here!
I.. It...won't look nice, please!

Nakul's pov From Here

Oh, today is a Torturous Day!

It's a pitty i had to leave my beautiful enchanting wife and reach this boring place, called my office.

But what to do, it was something very urgent, especially my investigator had reported some kind of suspicious activities at the arms and ammunition manufacturing unit based in Israel.

And I can't take any risks there.!

Yes, you read it right!

I do deal with those dangerous stuffs and all but it's purely business!

Anyways, I am not in the practice or anything!

Especially, as Ishaan is my partner in this but that fucker is now a days least bothered about the business...i have to look into the matter!

The fucker is not even taking my calls!
He won't even talk to me!

Sometimes, I wonder if he actually had my Bela to himself!