Announcement About The Story

Hey guys, I know it's been such a long time that this story moved or had any update, and no excuse can justify the gap, but people rudely writing to me about not replying to them about the updates is not acceptable. I do not give rights to anyone, be it my close friends, suppoters or those who love this story.

Currently, I am living a completely different life from when I had started on wattpad and I understand the frustration you have regarding the story but you need to understand that I can not cope up with more things right now, especially not a hobby like writing on Wattpad.....because my situation is really unfavourable and things are just.... difficult!

Heart break, Reality checks, Self loathing, Humiliation you name it and I have faced them all in these past couple of months.

Only thing that you all deserve to know is that I have not lost my light and will continue to Fight for the things that I deserve in my life.

I wish we lived in a world where people realised how much of an impact of their actions could destroy someone, physically, mentally, spiritually.
Anyway, I have enough people causing me misery and complains so I would not give more explanations.

So, here by I am announcing that I am keeping this story on HOLD.
I do not know for how long, I will struggle with my personal issues, so I am not giving an exact date.

I will also edit the name of the Story with "On Hold" so that my message is loud and clear to old as well as new readers.

I wish you all good luck with your Life and just know that I have all good intentions just that the time is not right.!

Thank you!