Sinless & Sinful

Hello guys!

So happy with the response!
And since this year, we can not have any real Diwali Dhamaka, Here is a Diwali Bonus Dhamaka chapter for you all, from my side!

I May have written strong words and contents in this chapter so read it on your own will.

Also, please note that I do not support abusive language against women. I strongly believe that women are the most beautiful creations of the Almighty and they must be treated with respect.

Now, without further delay let's read this new chapter.

Enjoy!

Nakul's pov

When Ishaan and I reached the mansion, it was usually quite.
I guess, the staff had already left and I thought this is the right time to talk to Avyan.

We both went to his room but it was locked from inside....i frowned and knocked but got no answers.

That was not normal.
Avyan has always been attentive and he never locks his room from inside.

I called out his name but nothing came except for silence.

I rubbed my nose and asked Ishaan to get me the keys.

The door clicked open and I stepped in, Only to be welcomed by darkness.

Why? - I thought but I tried to look into the corners

Ishaan, as if reading my mind, spoke - This does not look normal Kul!
Avyan, as far as I know is scared of Darkness.....so how come his room is so dark... Without any lights on.

Where is the fucking remote? - I asked to no one particular, trying to switch on the lamps

I concentrated more in the darkness and then I could hear something. The swingchair in the balcony was moving and I could see Avyan sitting on it.

He was curled up into ball!

Shit!
Is he having those panic attacks!?!
But why???
He has already been through the therapy and I could not point out any possible reasons to trigger this kind of attacks again.

Why is he sitting like that Nakul? - shaan asked

Ishaan even though has been my friend from a very long time, and we basically shared everything, he still does not know many secrets of we Trehans. And I like to keep a few secrets to myself. And now was definitely not the time to explain things to him.

Let me speak to him Shaan! - I spoke calmly and he nodded

But you please wait in the drawing room, please call my Doctor, I think we might need medical help.! - I added

Ishaan watched me for a moment but nonetheless nodded and quickly went to call the docs.

I on the other hand, walked towards my vulnerable brother.
My heart clenched seeing his condition. He was sobbing like a baby.
His entire body was shivering in panic.

What must have caused him this much stress, that too after all these years? - I wondered

I walked upto Avyan and sat on my knees and held the swing so that it stops moving.

Hey Champ!
What you doing here? - I asked softly

B.... Bhaiya! - avyan whispered

Yes, Chhote, your Bhaiya is here!
What happened?
Why are you sitting here all alone and in this darkness? - I asked softly which is only reserved for my siblings