The Pregnancy Effect

Hello lovelies!

Today I am back with another chapter for you all and guys like I said before, please vote if you are reading this chapter, this is seriously nothing compared to how much energy and time I am putting into my novel.!

So, Hit That Star Button!

Now, Let's Begin!

4th Feb 2022

Bela's pov

For my whole life, I have been a strong and brave girl, but when it comes to love, I somehow totally lose all my power.

I transform into a girl who just wants to crawl into a hole and never let someone find me!

But right now, I am in a Big dilemma!

It has been just a few days that Nakul has gone and here I am, missing his presence!

I am missing my Blackmailer!

Yes, that is True!

What an Irony this is!

But i can't fight this feeling any more, I know for a fact that I don't love him but don't know when his presence in my life became this important that I am missing him!

My Heart is not at peace and it is yearning to see him!

And the fact that he is not coming today for the function as well is making me feel nervous and there is this unsettling feeling inside my heart that something is not right!

As if I am going to loose something really precious!

Why can I not handle my emotions?

How I wish he was here!

This stupid mind is not ready to knock him out of my thoughts. This is why I have always hated the ideas of being close to anyone!

See, I am become a weakling!

A knock on my door brought me out from my thoughts and it was Suhani!

Di, why are you not out yet?
You know there are still so many things to do! - she pouted walking in

She is glowing these days, it's the pregnancy effects. I can not believe my baby girl is going to be a mom soon. Sometimes I am scared if it is all going to work out well for everyone.
Up till now, I have done everything in my power to protect her and I wish her all the happiness of the world. Everything else can sit back!
She is happy and that is what's important, Touch wood!

I smiled at her pouting and replied smiling -
Su, I was just about to get ready!

I was taking out my usuals when She quickly walked upto my closet and took out a designer saree and said -

Nothing doing di, today you have to look special!

And I face palmed myself -

Suhani, I don't feel like dressing up, and you know I choose comfort over fashion!

Come on Di!
Don't be a spoil sport!
You will do as I say! - she literally commanded dramatically

Are you forgetting who is the elder one here? - I arched my eyebrow playfully

Huh!
I am the Pregnant one here, so you will listen to me! - she whined

Shaking my head I placed my palm on her cheeks and asked -

Are you Happy Suhani?

I wanted to celebrate the same for you aa well but you know how Drishti is, she does not like to share!
Also, it was not fair if I combined the both ceremonies.