A Glimpse In Their Lives

Hello Guys!

Here is the new Chapter.!
And trust me this is a very different one and I can not say that you might not have come across a chapter like this in any of the stories before but I have tried to do something new in this one!

I have tried to show A glimpse of day to day ongoing life of all the couple/characters of this story.

This is because, I want to give you all an idea what they're are doing in their lives before the story jumps onto A major Twist.

I hope you all will enjoy the Chapter!

I swear guys, keeping aside my work, I kept writing this one.
So please Vote!!!

Writer's pov

Well, Hello All!
It's me, your Favourite Author!!!!
(Haters - Go To Wherever You Want To)
           *Grinning from ear to ear*

Ok-Ok enough of self-praise!
Now, I am serious!

As you all know by now that all The characters of this story are simple yet their relationship with each other is very complicated and twisted rather saying entagled would be appropriate.
The story is going to take a major Twist which is going to change the equations. So, before this I wanted to show you all the progression of their relationship from my point of view.

So, let's talk about the first Couple -

Bela & Nakul

After getting married in a very questionable situation and continuous hatred, and many disturbed days and nights, Their life these days have been stable...sure they did not behave like an ideal couple...but they did run on parallel lines to maintain peace!
Not that there was no disappointments, constant insults or embarassment, but to keep the peace, they both stayed clear from each other as much as possible. They both were living in the Trehan Mansion itself but Avyan and Suhani had moved out to Avyan's Mansion. It was Nakul's idea of course, both Avyan and Suhani had protested but Bela too supported the idea as she did not want them to witness her suffering with Nakul and hold themselves guilty.
She wanted a better environment for Suhani and her baby. Their Mansion was not very far from Nakul's, so finally they unwillingly agreed but not without a warning to Nakul.

Nakul was busy making business deals and Bela was busy helping her patients.
Yes, Bela was back at work!
Nakul did threatened her but she knew how to fight for her work life. And Nursing was not just her work....it was a dream....it was her Passion.
So she did not agree to bow in front of his stupid commands and finally Nakul had to give up.
However he still did not trust Bela, especially when she was working at the same Hospital where Avinash was present. He tried to threaten her but Bela stood on her grounds. And thus, he made sure to keep an eye on Bela. He had appointed his people as civilians to be present at the Hospital so that he knew each and every detail of Bela there.
He made sure to give a clear warning to Avinash as well. The guy had agreed to his demands for now as he did not have much choice as his finances were sponsored by Nakul. So, he decided that Drishti and Avinash would live in a separate Mansion, away from Bela, Nakul made sure of that.

Bela on the other hand, kept her mind off this marriage as such as she could. She ignored Nakul, his stubbornness, his Attempts to get closer to her and his stupid commands. Many a times, her caring side voiced out that Nakul suffered from something and she wanted to know more about him but then the way he treated her, always stopped her from dwelling more. She kept herself busy at the Hospital. Nothing much progressed among them as a couple however they did a few things together Or rather Nakul dominated Bela and she had to agree. Like, Nakul made Bela sleep with him on the same bed and dropped her to Hospital everyday, Bela too made them food, not that she wanted to but because, Nakul had totally blackmailed her.