The Twisted Triangle

Thank you guys for your love to this story!

Back with another chapter as many of my favorite readers wanted me to come back soon.

So, this chapter is dedicated to them and also to those who commented to update soon!
Also, Thank you all of you who supported me when I was frustrated with wattpad glitches.

So let's get started with this one today!

Writer's pov

Bela and Nakul were having the awkward heated glares.

None of them were ready to back down but the person watching them from a distance, didn't like the way they both watched each other!

Walked in The drop dead gorgeous
" The Ishaan Malhotra"

Walked in The drop dead gorgeous " The Ishaan Malhotra"

His tall well sculpted physique.....his handsome chiselled face was full of Confidence.
His face devoid of any emotions but inside, he was feeling rage!

Specially watching a complete man whore like The Nakul Mahendra Trehan who is also his best friend, having an intense eye lock with his Angel!

Wait!
His Angel?

Yes, you guys heard it right!
You must be wondering what non sense this writer is talking about and from where the hell, this Ishaan Malhotra came!

Well, it's a long story my dear readers!

Let me explain this twist to all of you!

Few months Back

Ishaan Malhotra was wasted as usual at a club and this time his situation was worse....he didn't know where his phone was....and he did not even brought his friends or a date!

He was wobbling on the stairs leading to the parking, trying to reach to his car.

But as you all know, luck never favours drunkards, he tripped and fell straight down on his butts but something worst happened. His head hit the edge of one of the steps and he began to bleed.

He cursed bad as today he was all alone.
His driver was not there... His phone was missing....and he got hit...!

What a fortunate Fate!

He didn't know for how long, he layed there, trying to regain his strength but after some time, he heard a sweet voice.

Sir, are you ok?
Oh my! You are Bleeding!
Let me help you! - the voice echoed

Ishaan very well knew that clubs like these were filled with gold diggers and opportunist women who wanted just one chance to exploit rich men and he didn't want them to take advantage of his weak condition.