He Left Me? AGAIN?

Hello guys!
How have you all been?

First of all I want to convey my sincere apology to you all because of my sudden disappearance but trust me guys, times have been difficult!

Emotionally and Physically!
Lost a lot in past few weeks or months I would say!

Heart Break is not easy, and know before if you all think it's the love angle, let me tell you, it's not... Friends can break your heart too!
Brutally!
They thought, I hurt them...they suffered because of me and then they decide to walk away....and as a true friend, I respected their choice but What they don't realise is that with them gone, a part of mine shattered too!

I was hurt too, but they will never know!
Because, sometimes it's better to let go!

Better to not impose any kind of communication!

With the sadness and disappointment that engulfed me i know for sure that a part of me, will never open up to new people anymore!

With that said, I would want you all to choose right person in your lives, be it for Love or Friendship!

Also, I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to so many of you who stood by me and waited for the updates.
I know when a writer leaves a story on a cliff it's frustrating but you guys made me come back with your constant support and love, so today I am back with the new chapter!

I really hope you all will enjoy the Chapter?

Let's begin!

24th October 2021

Writer's pov

Both the souls, were snuggled close to each other, yet they were far away from each other!

Bela and Nakul!

Nakul had thought, he would find solace in her arms, and he did!

Bela had thoughts, by being close and giving him a sense of belongingness, she could make him open up to her!

But what these two souls did not know was that being physical with each other was not going to help the broken hearts!

That was just a temporary distraction!

None of them knew the pain what their partner had gone through!

Bela hated Men....his kinds, Nakul hated Women....her kinds!

Their troubled past and childhood had shattered them in ways that it was going to take a lifetime to overcome their insecurities!

Bela has Phobia of men touching her.!

The modern society and in the terms of Psychology, Misandry, is the term that arose from the feminists and other oppressed women, victims of abuse and violence, is defined as a hatred for MEN.

She could not stand the presence of them, even though with many medical/psychological help, she accepted that she can not survive the world without being around men, but that was it.
She was not going to let them close to her!
Their touch and proximity alerted her, she thinks they are destroying her body parts.!
It was all from those painful past memories. Men did so many hurtful things to her when she was in her early teens, and that was imprinted on her mind, body and soul!

She sees no love involved!
She was convinced, men can never love, not in her case!

However, she did see good in some but that was a very rare case!