I Give You My Body

Hey Guys!

Thank you so much for keeping patience here and for all the wonderful msgs that you guys sent!
I know I am super late but I am back with a new chapter now and I hope you all will enjoy it and shower your love on Bela and Nakul!

Do you have a couple name that we could ship these guys?
If yes, pls suggest!

16th May 2021

Warning!

Chapter is leading to Intimate scenes ahead...so please read on your own risk, yeah?

Winks*

Writer's pov

Have you ever tried to share more of yourself to your partner and yet you felt terrified of the Idea?

Sometimes, we want to choose a path which would not lead to a clear destination but it so very strange that at the same time, you knew you wanted to go that way!

Same was the situation with Bela and Nakul.!

Trapped in their own past miseries, they wanted to take the route of togetherness...they wanted to give a best try at the obvious!

They wanted to give their bodies to each other!

The party was going on full swing, Nakul made sure to keep Bela to himself. He never wanted to leave her to go to another person. He had made up his mind and he wanted her all for himself!

Whereas, Bela was nervous about this whole situation. She really did want to be with Nakul but she was doubtful of the outcomes......but something inside her was ready to accept Nakul for life!

The idea of being close to Nakul was already nerve wrecking for her as she knew nothing about this side of his. Tonight had the power to change her whole world, as Nakul had reminded her, it was their Night. But Not to behave like a chicken at the last moment, she kept herself busy with the arrangements and her heart beats turned erratic whenever Nakul was close to her. He did not leave any chances to give her teasing looks and she pondered over the fact that he was being this playful around her.

Finally, the guests were leaving and then if was a little family time altogether.
Nakul went out to see off some of his important guests.
Bela was sitting with Avyan, Suhani, Drishti and much to her discomfort, Dr. Avinash Batra who was giving her weird creepy looks.

Bela intentionally did not intertain him much but being the same family now, it was obvious that she had to maintain pleasantries with him.
And being the creep he was, Avinash was taking advantage of the situation.

It was dinner time for the family and everyone sat on the table together and whenever Drishti or Avinash needed anything, he would ask Bela to serve them and Nakul gritted his teeth but kept his face blank in front of all.
He made a mental note to have a word with Avinash but first time, for tonight he did not want to spoil their time.

Drishti spoke - Thank you Nakul Bhaiya for organising such a grand party for us!
And thank you for the Ferrari.!
I love it!

Nakul smiled at her and said - Aren't pregnant women supposed to get pampered?
And anything for my dear sister!

Correct, so you mean you will also pamper Bela bhabi once she is pregnant with your babies? - Drishti smirked

Bela chocked on her food and Nakul passed her a deep look, playing with his food. The idea suddenly seemed too Hot!

Suhani spoke - You are Right Drishti!
He better treat my sister right, because being pregnant and going through all its phases is not easy at all!