The SADIST

How are you all?
Thank you for voting for the chapters.
I see a change, it's a small progress but I am happy!
So, here on I expect you all to read and vote both!

So, the Next Chapter is Here!

Let's continue from where we had Left.!

Nakul's pov

I did not realise until now that how worn out, battered and dilapidated Bela looked right now.

I had lashed her fragile frame like an possessed animal, I did not even care for her helpless plea.
Her sorrowful eyes, her soulless dull face twisted something inside me as if I was being seared. Her attempts to cover her hissing was poignant.
I was feeling weak in front of her. In that moment I was ready to give her whatever she wanted from me.

Except for The SEPARATION!
I would never let her go!
I can not!
Now don't ask me why, I just can not!

I expected Bela to say something against the stupidity of her Sister but she kept quite about the Divorce part.
She was in pain, I knew.....But my mind was not ready to take her cold behaviour towards me....I was invisible to her....as if I was nothing to her!
Something had changed inside her.

I can see it in her red eyes, they were not the usual sparkling ones anywhere, I can hear the change in her tone, she's not the same!

Have I lost my Bela???? - my hidden organ locked up in my chest whimpered in pain

Fear was clear in my whole system!
Is that a Fear of loosing her.?

But since when she became such an important part of my life??

Bela was messing up with my brains!

But Breaking my thoughts, Avyan said to Bela - Bha....ummm...Bela, can you please take the girls to their rooms?
They need rest!
And so do you!

I felt something twitching inside my abdomen when I realised how Avyan was going to Address Bela as his Bhabi.

It felt so unreal but so good to hear!

Anyways, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Bela mutely nodding at Avyan and I felt bad for Bela, as she needed attention and care too but she ignored her pain. And right now, I also had no choice as I know I would be the last person she would take any help from.
But she being the kind person she is, she smiled at Avyan assuring the safety of the pregnant girls.
Then holding both Suhani and Drishti with utmost care she walked away.
Even though she was supporting Suhani and Drishti, at the back of my mind only I knew more than anyone, that it was she who needed the support and Care the most!

But who was there to hold her and care for her?

Probably no one!
I am not even able to understand how can she behave so sober after enduring the pain I had given on her frame.

I watched her till her petite frame vanished from my vision. I could not help but notice how she stumbled sometimes on her legs, and hissed in pain.....and the reason of that pain was my animalistic strikes.

I wanted to go to her, caress her bruises....help her sooth the pain....i surely did but much to the contrast, my brain screamed -

Nakul don't be a Jelly!
She brought this up on herself!

She may not be pregnant but do not forget that she was having an affair with Avinash!
That Douche Bag shamelessly admitted their involvement!
And don't forget those pictures where she was in his arms without any shame! - scoffed my mind