The Reception Gone WRONG?

Hello guys!
Can't be anymore thankful for your love and support!
But look at the numbers of votes!
It's not very encouraging.

Look, Not even half of the number of reads!Don't you think I deserve appreciation?

Don't you think I deserve appreciation?

Think about it before you read any further.

Now, Let's get started with another new update!

Writer's pov

The night was Torturous!

All the hearts shattered and lost in their own miseries, rested in agony!
Bela somehow had survived the first encounter with her husband after marriage and managed to let her brain surrender to the night.

About Nakul, let's just say that he drunk himself to sleep!

The traumatising night somehow ended and came the Sun, spreading its energy.

But The Trehan Mansion was soaked in grieve!
There was a mournful silence in the air all around. The cold wind of November hit Bela's body that was only covered by the flimsy dupatta she had and she shivered in cold. She opened her eyes and saw the amount of Fog that surrounded her.
The monsterous husband she had now, had made no attempts to at least show some humanity towards his wife.
The whole night had passed and he did not even offer a blanket.!

But what was she even expecting?

He really was heartless!

She tried to stand on her feet but her head spinned and her whole body shook, telling her that the night was indeed a torture for her. But she had no choice other than checking if the balcony door was unlocked yet and honestly she knew the chances were very slim.

She knew he did not care!

But to her surprise, the door was unlocked and the Brute was not present in the so called "their room" and Bela could not help but sigh in relief.

She looked for the bathroom and her luggage and she found one suitcase kept in a corner.
Taking out a kurta set, she went to freshen up.
When She came out, she found her phone was constantly ringing.
She looked at the caller and then paled!

Suruchi!

How could she forget her....in all this chaos, she never got a chance to tell Suruchi about Nakul blackmailing her and their sudden marriage.
Suruchi was going to scape his skin with her bare surgical hands if she found out but now she could hardly undo whatever happened.
Suruchi may not be born to Bela's mother but she was no less than a sister to her. She knew Bela's many deep secrets and yet she chose to be on her side.
Both her parents treated Bela and Suhani like their own.
In fact they played a major part in shaping and grooming the girls after they were orphan.