BLACKMAILED

Hey there readers!
Back with the new chapter!

This might be comparatively a long chapter but I am sure it's worth it!
And I did not want to give you all a cliff hanger!
Besides, it's the baseline of the relationship between Nakul And Bela.

So, Let's see what happens next!

Writer's pov

The dark moonless night had changed everything!

One side, it was Bela who felt harrassed on the other side it was Nakul who had drowned himself in alcohol since last night.

Nakul was devastated at the turn of events!

Even if He did not think much high of Bela yet he could not believe that Bela could stoop so low. He did not think of her of someone who would trap rich guys even if they were married.

And on top of that she deceived him and everyone else with her innocent looks!

He could not go back to his Mansion where he had his younger brother all very excited to get married and his baby sister whose husband was cheating behind her back with none other than Bela.!

How could he choose one over the other!

He wanted to murder both Avinash and Bela in cold blood for betraying him.
But this was not the right time.

But he would be damned if he let those two low lives destroy his baby sister and her unborn baby.!

He had to come up with something strategic to stop them from ruining his family's happiness.
He could not let Bela break his sister's marriage.

Suddenly his eyes glowed and He called his lawyer and barked him to prepare some papers and then rushed to his office.
His advocate handed him the papers and Nakul smirked, finally he had the solution.!
It took him good two hours to go through the papers and then gulped down the full bottle of scotch thinking for the last time what he was about to do.

He needed some time to prepare himself for tomorrow and so he informed Avyan that he is not coming Home for the night  giving him some business excuses.
Avyan tried to ask what was suddenly so important but Nakul easily lied through his tongue and asked him to be prepared for wedding tomorrow and he will see him there itself.

Nakul then threatened his PI and asked him to gather some further information apart from what he had revealed last time about Bela.

He had said - I want you to find out each and every detail of Bela within 4 hours!
Where did she come from?
What are her darkest and well kept secrets?
Get me some real Dirt on her, something worth an exchange for her life!

His PI immediately alerted his trusted informers and soon a man delivered him a mail.
He was going through the pages when suddenly his eyes caught hold of a photograph!

He frowned looking at the names written behind it.
It was a picture of two very young girls and a couple in their mid 40.

The family belonged to Bela.

But what he read in the next few pages, had him stiffened.
It was something so relatable!
But then it didn't matter to him, he would do anything, absolutely use anything against Bela to win over her!

His lips twitched in arrogance and he smirked -
Finally!
Got You Bela!
I will hit you at the place where you are the weakest!

Now, you yourself will complete my plans!
And he laughed evil then screamed like a hungry Lion ready to shred it's prey into pieces!