Behind The BARS?

Hello guys!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Spread Love, Peace, Happiness, Positivity everywhere you go!

And so sorry for being late this week but i have been struggling a lot between my job and home and everything. Could not get time to write much but i kept writing few words as writing works as a stress buster for me and so here I am, Back with another chapter today, a perfect gift for Valentine's day!

Again, this chapter is an intense one!

I had already mentioned that the leads of the story would be about a dominant dark male Personality and our female lead will be a semi submissive one. But obviously that is not all about the both of the lead characters....There is definitely more and we will figure out later!

And those who said that this current track is getting boring, I would say nothing changes overnight. So have patience dear readers I have something big coming for you all!

In my everyday life, I am someone who has dreams and ambitions and I worked hard to make them come true, so honestly there is no place for Darkness and Submission in my life. Infact I always stand for what is Right.

So will Bela!

But like I said before, nothing changes overnight and there will be a few more chapters where story Countinues like this. I wanted to try my hands on dark plots, and so I began writing this story and rest is History.!

So, kindly support!

Now, let's get started with the Chapter.

Writer's pov

Two days Later :

Bela never had a very pleasant encounters with the opposite gender.

They treated her like an Object.

Her own father treated her like a meat loaf to throw at sick men for some cash.
She was always a victim of Domestic violence. Her only ray of hope was her mother but she too died soon after enduring animalistic tortures from her Husband and his sick friends.

But as she grew up she learnt to survive. She had to....as now without her mother, she had to take the charge as it was no more just about only Bela but her baby sister Suhani too and she had promised her dying mother that she will take care of her.
But how a mere teenager was supposed to survive in the cruel world when Her own father left nothing undone to torment her and if slapping, abusing and punching was not enough, he forced her to entertain his sick friends for their filthy acts.
Sometimes, they would beat the pulp outta her....sometimes they would touch her inappropriately....she did try to fight back they were bulky men in front of a small girl and no one was there to help her. Bela still took all the bashing on herself to protect Suhani but as we all know there is a limit to tolerate and endure pain, Bela too decided to fight back. However small her protests were but they were still there, giving her an ounce of confidence to stand against his father and his tortures.

And then there was one dreadful night when her father crossed all limits and then something terrible happened and her father died and Bela along with suhani ran away from that living hell.
She could not take any risks to stay in the same city so she gathered some money  and a few things for suhani and herself and begged a truck driver on the highway to drop them somewhere far. When the man dropped them, she figured that they were at a small place called Panchkula in Punjab.

The initial days were not easy..... In fact she was on streets....no place to live....she only had a few belongings....including some of her torn old books, clothes....and a few rupees that she had saved secretly from the evil eyes of her drunkard Father, however life was too cruel on the poor girl.
Soon the money was gone.... She had no work to earn money....she was struggling with her younger sister without food or water. She somehow kept suhani fed once or twice in a day....ignoring her own hunger....she acted like her shield....she used to keep herself awake at night times so that she could protect her baby sister from drunk men as she knew how cruel they were.