The Long Forgotten Encounter

Hello Guys!
How are you all??

Today no talks.....no reminders for Votes....anyways it does not make any difference...now let's get started with the business....erm.....another new chapter!

Bela's pov

I thought I was strong enough to face the hardships of life but now I feel that I was a fool to believe so!

That Monster is proving me wrong!

I feel so tiny infront of him!

Why I feel so powerless and dominated in front of him!?!

And right now, my body is a proof of his hatred for me.
What???
You ask me Reasons???
Hell, how would I know when that caveman is not even ready to talk and assume things on his own!

Anyway, after the drama and Suhani asking for Divorce, I was blank. I did not know how to react to her outburst.
I wanted to break free....but at the same time, why should Suhani suffer because of our marriage!
That is why I hated the idea of getting married to Nakul.
I could feel his eyes boring holes at my back when I did not say anything about the Divorce.
But I was too drained out to put sense to Suhani Or to anyone for that matter. Besides, I was in pain!
I needed to rest!
I helped both Drishti and Suhani to their rooms and i retired to the previous room instead of his.
I was feeling so drained out and so much in pain to go to his room and once again face his nonsense.
I sat on the bed but a hiss left my throat!

Damn that Brute Trehan!

My back hurts so much....I had been beaten up so many times before by men....hell I was literally a punching bag for my worthless father, but This Brute is par him....His strikes were too much to take.
He was merciless, but now enough of the torture that I went through.
There is no point mourning over the spoilt milk right now.

I had to tend to my wounds, after all nobody is there for me!
I have to look after myself.!
I took out the first aid box from my luggage and went inside the bathroom and began to stripe.
The girl in front of me looked so weak and helpless. My whole body was filled with fresh marks and I could feel the warmth of my tears brimming in my eyes depicting my helplessness.
I can not even describe where all I felt the pain. I cried......Whenever my own fingers touched or caressed those wounds.
My face swollen and my cheeks had the imprints of My so called husband's callous fingers.
I looked at my bare petite frame and all I could see was those prominent purple and red bruises gifted by Him.

Is this going to be my Fate??

But then I wiped my tears and hugged myself despite the agonised dry hiss that escaped my mouth.

I am stronger than that!
You got to be Strong for yourself!
You can not be weak in front of that Barbarian! - said my reflection

After applying the ointment I prepared myself to sleep, for a few hours but
I could not sleep, I had a fear that what if that Animal again barged in and tortured me.!