Sympathy For Devil?

Hello my all Love-Loves!!!

Hope you all are good and safe!

I am back with another update and I kid you not this time, the chapter includes some mature scene, nothing much out of line though apart from physical parts, so kindly read if only you are interested so beware or may be you can skip that part.?

I will leave that to your wisdom!

Anyways, without much delay, I will start with the Chapter!

Enjoy!

15th August 2021

Bela's pov

I am disgusted in myself, for the first time I am wishing if I did not have a mouth!

May be things would have been better!?!

I know I am sounding crazy right now but trust me, this is the only thing that appeared to me as a solution to stop the kind of humiliation I faced last night. What he did last night was heinous and no women should be made to go through that unless of course they wanted it.
I wonder why would men not think about the aftereffects of their filthy deeds?

Why would they not consider what their partner want and if they are comfortable?

And on top of that, here I am, married to a person who is least bothered about me, especially when he is drunk!
Things were finally beginning to go ok between us but then he had to ruin it.
And this is why I hate Alcohol so much, it makes men loose their sanity!
My father was enough for an example but fate had to rub it on me again!

And with Nakul, the effects are extreme!

I don't know how and why he turns this violant, it like he is possessed by some external powers. Then it is not possible to bring him back to his senses. It's not like I did not protest ever...i did...infact I am protesting against his crude behaviour since beginning but like always....he used his masculinity and he manhandled me every time I resented!

And that's exactly what happened yesterday again....Then he left me in shame to suffer on my own but he had the audacity to come back and sleep beside me and touch me again, like he did nothing wrong!

But I could not stand his presence around me!

When I woke up, It seemed He wanted to say something or may be wash off on his deeds but I was not in the mood so I completely ignored him and washed myself, more like tried to wash away his filthy acts from my body crying within the walls of the washroom and then for my sanity I joined the others to distract myself!
I know it was not the best feeling and I was faking to be normal but right now anything away from Nakul is better!

I just do not want him around me!

But how can I be that Lucky?
The devil arrived soon and behaved as if everything was normal?

I tried to keep the rising feeling of disgust and vomit out everything and keep things around me in check and it was fairly visible to the both of us, Nakul knew my uneasiness as well, as when Avyan asked about the regular breakfast.
I did not have the courage or energy to cook for them still I offered but to my surprise Nakul said that they should eat whatever is served and he stressed that I am not entitled to cook and I should just let it be.

And I did not know how to react to his fake words!
The way he said it, cheered up everyone, well except for Me!
How can someone be this confident with their fake concerns?