Its Official

Hola readers and my dear friends!
I am thrilled to write the chapters and I hope you all are enjoying it too.
However, I see that a lot of you don't vote Or comment.
It's a pity that I have to vote on my own chapters to keep a reminder!
Guys, please do vote as it gives me motivation.

And I am Back with another episode today again.
Let's get started!

Writer's pov

The next day, Nakul officially announced Avyan's wedding in his Mansion.
Drishti was super excited to meet his girl. She already had a picture framed in her mind that how much of a fashionista her would be sister in law should be!

And how she would flaut her in her friend circle.

She asked Avyan to show her Suhani's picture but being very well aware of his judgmental sister, he kept Suhani as a surprise.

And thankfully, Nakul too didn't say anything.

Nakul had asked Avyan to call the sisters for a meet up to finalise the dates and other details.
On the contrary, Bela had said to meet up at a temple to seek blessings from the Almighty, as it was their new start!

Drishti had made face and whined - Bhai! What is this ya?
Who meets up at a Temple???
I am not coming!
Think, you have got an Orthodox girl!

Avyan said - Drishti!
What's wrong if they believe in God?
And Suhani is not orthodox!
It's just that B wants to seek blessings before the official start of the ceremonies

Of course she is not!
Otherwise, she would not have trapped you in her web! - she rolled her eyes

Avyan gritted his teeth and snapped - Mind your Tongue Drishti!
Suhani is going to be my wife soon, she is family now.... I would not tolerate  anything fowl about her.
I have known her enough and just because you are opinionated, does not mean you can judge a person without even meeting them!

Wow!
Bhai can you hear your tone?
She isn't even here yet and you are shouting at your sister! - drishti spoke in a mean tone

Enough!
Stop it both of you!
What are you both, Five??
And Drishti, it's alright if you don't want to go to the temple.
You can meet Suhani later when we go for lunch today. I will ask the driver to come get you! - Nakul spoke finally

And Avyan, finish this temple thing ASAP, as you know I don't have time for this!
Meet me at the restaurant directly with the sisters! - he added sipping his black coffee

Sisters?? - frowned Drishti

Avyan rolled his eyes and replied -
Yes your Highness!
You heard it right!
Suhani has an elder sister too and she is like my best friend and will accompany us too, you got any problems?

Nakul frowned thinking that Bela was friends with his brother. For some reasons unknown to him, he didn't like whenever Bela was associated with any males. But he refrained himself from commenting on their so called friendship.

Yeah, whatever!
I am not coming to any temples anyways! - she replied flipping her hair

As you wish Sister!
And Bhai, I possibly can't go alone!
At least one family person should be there na?
Please come with me?
Won't you accompany me when I am going to start with this new beginning! - avyan requested

Nakul did not believe much in God and didn't really visit temples since his father passed away.
He was too busy to build his business and looking after his siblings.
But the thought that Bela would be there too, he knew he wanted to see her!