Chapter one-hundred-eleven

Soft muffled noises were the only thing that was heard in the tiny room in 4 Privet Drive. Soft moans of pleasure spilt from the lips of the two Gryffindors as their hands were all over each other's bodies. Engaging in a fiery and passionate making out session once again, but this time they told themselves they had a good reason. It was the twenty-seventh of July; the day the Dursleys were going to be picked up by two members of the Order and the day Harry and Faith were going to be picked up to go to the Burrow. 

That meant that they just had an hour or two before they had to leave this house in which they still had somewhat privacy. They would never get away with things like this once they were in The Burrow. The Dursleys avoided their room like the plague, afraid of the two wizards, so the two finally had as much alone time as they could wish for and for once did not get interrupted by people walking in. 

Faith had her hands on Harry's naked chest, pulling him closer and closer as Harry was working on a masterpiece on her neck. He had slid down the strap of her bra to gain full access and roamed his hands over her bare back. 

Faith was lying on the bed with Harry on top of her. How it escalated into this was only to blame on the raw sexual tension and the fact that Harry had been sorting the clothes he was taking with him in his backpack once they left. Faith was sad to see that his Quidditch uniform didn't make the cut and without being able to stop herself she was already seeing Harry in the Gryffindor Quidditch sweater walking in front of her, back muscles prominent. 

It didn't take long before Harry remembered their times in the changing room after Quidditch practise and next thing they knew, they were already engaging in a fierce mouth-to-mouth combat session on the bed. 

Harry's lips fervently went over the old purple-ish spots and remarked them, making them rather red again. He smiled in satisfaction when he heard Faith sighing out on relief and desire. Safe to say, he was proud of his work. 

Suddenly, he felt Faith push him down on the bed and within seconds, she was sitting on top of him, smirking down at his startled yet amazed expression. 

"My turn," She grinned and leaned over to attack his neck as he had done to hers. Harry let out a surprised yelp that quickly turned into a low moan as he felt her tongue swirl over that one particular soft spot on his neck. 

"Nghh - ah, I love you," Harry mumbled as he closed his eyes and slid his hands down her back. Faith moved her body down against him to feel and touch him all over as she tangled one hand in his hair and the other was still swarming over his stomach. 

"Oi! You!" The sound of a slamming door sounded from downstairs before the annoying uncle shouted up the stairs. 

Harry and Faith both decided to ignore him as they both continued what they were doing without even looking up or pausing. 

"BOY! FREAK!" Faith leaned back up with an annoyed sigh at the mention of her new nickname 'freak'. 

"Why, why, why, why," Faith chanted under her breath, closing her eyes in pure annoyance. 

"GET DOWN HERE!" Vernon Dursley bellowed and next, they heard the door to the living room slam close. 

"I'm going to kill him," Faith muttered as she climbed off Harry, giving him one last lingering kiss. 

Faith used her metamorphic abilities to hide the love bites on her neck as she quickly put on a shirt (one of Harry's). She had been hiding them for the past two weeks every time she faced the Dursleys, knowing they'd kick her out the second they saw them. 

"You might wanna wear a little more to cover those up, Loverboy," Faith grinned, nodding at the bright red marks she left on his neck. 

Harry gave her a look, once again being the one who had to go through the trouble of wearing a hoodie in the middle of the summer, but gave her a kiss on her cheek before taking her hand and walking off the stairs to see whatever his uncle wanted from them now.