Chapter four

Once they all arrived at King Cross, everyone was soaking wet from the still pouring rain. In small groups, Faith was with Ginny and Charlie, they walked through the barrier. The Hogwarts Express was already there, clouds of steam billowing from it. Harry, Ron and Hermione quickly walked off to find seats, Fred, George and Ginny following. Faith knew she would be sitting alone again like every year so she made sure she got a compartment for herself. 

Even though Faith was good friends with the Weasleys and she had a popular brother, they always sat with other friends who they didn't see all summer. The dark-haired girl didn't really mind, she liked the peace and quiet she got at the Hogwarts Express.

The students hopped back down on the platform to say goodbye to Mrs Weasley, Bill and Charlie. 

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," Charlie told them mysteriously as he gave Ginny a goodbye hug.

"Why?" Fred asked keenly.

"You'll see,' Charlie smiled as he now hugged Faith goodbye. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it. Its 'classified information until the Ministry sees fit to release it' after all,"

"Yeah, I sort of wish I was back at Hogwarts this year," Bill told them with his hands in his pockets. And if Bill said that, you knew something was up. 

"Why?" Now George asked, just as curious as the others. 

"You're going to have an interesting year," Bill raised his eyebrows at the youngsters. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it,"

"A bit of what?" Faith asked as she stared at them with pouty lips, a habit of hers. But then the whistle blew so Mrs Weasley pushed the seven students back to the train.

"Thanks for having us, Mrs Weasley," Hermione said as they climbed on board. The doors closed so they opened a window to keep talking.

"Yeah, thanks for everything," Harry thanked her too. Faith nodded in agreement, knowing Mrs Weasley would go insane if she thanked her again for the book and the stay. 

"Oh, it was a pleasure my dears," Mrs Weasley smiled at the three. "I'd invite you for Christmas but ... well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with ... one thing or another,"

"Mum!" Ron was starting to get irritated by all the mysterious teasing. "What d'you three know what we don't?"

"You'll find out this evening, I expect," Mrs Weasley told them smiling. "It's going to be a very exciting- mind you. I'm very glad they changed the rules,"

"What rules?" The boys said together which made Faith giggle a bit.

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you. Now behave, won't you? Fred? George?" Mrs Weasley looked the Twins stern in the eyes as the train began to move.

"Tell us what's happening at Hogwarts!" Fred exclaimed out of the window while the three on the platform began to speed away from them. "What rules are they changing?" The three just waved and smiled before they disapparated. 

"I guess you just have to have patience," Faith suggested with a grin as she patted Fred and George's shoulder and then walked to her compartment, hearing the Twins groan behind her.

#

The golden trio, who was busy talking about being able to push Malfoy off a glacier if they were going to Durmstrang, was now waiting for the lunch trolley to arrive so to kill time, Hermione decided to walk around a bit. As she passed compartments, Hermione noticed Faith sitting by herself, writing in the light-leathered book she got from Mr and Mrs Weasley with Hermione's gift next to it. The bushy-haired girl decided to pay her a visit so she opened the door and placed herself on the seat across of Faith.