Chapter one-hundred-fifty

"Faith? Harry?" Ron's voice sounded from behind a pile of rubbish next to them. "Are you talking to someone?"

Crabbe leapt around and pointed his wand at the big pile Ron was behind and shouted out, "Descendo!"

"Ron!" Faith yelled as the objects came crashing down on the path. She heard Hermione let out a scream as the sound of rubbish clattering to the ground echoed through the entire Room.

"Finite!" Harry bellowed and the rampart steadied again.

"No!" Malfoy sudden shouted at Crabbe, tugging his wand-arm down. "If you wreck the room, you might bury this diadem thing!"

"What's the matter?" Crabbe shrugged, pulling himself from Malfoy's grasp. "It's Potter the Dark Lord wants, Diggory will do too, who cares about a die-dum?"

"It's a diadem, you idiot," Faith told him as she pointed her wand back in the Slytherins' faces.

"Potter came here to get the diadem," Malfoy said, seeming as frustrated with his pal's stupidity as Faith was, "so that must mean -"

"'Must mean'?" Crabbe turned towards Malfoy. "Who cares what you think? I don't take your orders no more, Draco. You an' your dad are finished,"

"Harry? Faith?" Ron's voice sounded a little closer now. "What's going on?"

"Harry? Faith?" Crabbe repeated with a mocking voice. "What's going - no, Potter! Crucio!"

Faith looked at Harry and saw that he made a jump for the tiara. The Cruciatus Curse missed Harry by inches and hit the stone bust on which the tiara was. It exploded and the tiara tolled through the air, landing in the mass of objects right next to it but out of sight.

"Don't try to crucio my boyfriend, you manky git!" Faith said lowly as she stepped in front of Harry, her wand raised even higher.

"Your boyfriend will be dead by the en' of the night, Diggory," Crabbe said.

"STOP!" Malfoy bellowed at Crabbe. "The Dark Lord wants both of them alive -"

"So? I'm not killing them, am I?" Crabbe yelled back, shaking Malfoy off him again, "but if I can, I will, the Dark Lord wants him dead anyway, what's the diff -?"

A red beam of light shot through the room and would've hit Faith if Harry didn't pull her out of the way. Hermione had aimed for Crabbe's head but Malfoy saw it quick and was able to get Crabbe away from the Stunner's path.

"It's that Mudblood! Avada Kedavra!"

Faith saw how Hermione jumped out of the way of the green jet that came soaring her way. Harry took this chance to throw a Stunner at Crabbe but he got away too, stumbling against Malfoy who's wand flew out of his hand. Crabbe and Goyle pointed their wands at Harry and Faith who did the same at them.

"Don't kill them! DON'T KILL THEM!" Malfoy roared which caused both Crabbe and Goyle to hesitate for a moment and Faith and Harry took full advantage of this.

"Expelliarmus!" Both of them yelled. Faith's Disarming Charm got rid of Goyle's wand but Crabbe deflected Harry's with ease.

Goyle was stupid enough to quickly dive for his wand which gave Hermione the opportunity to shoot another Stunner at Malfoy but he jumped out of the way. Ron, who joined Hermione as well, tried firing a full Body-Bind Curse at Crabbe but narrowly missed.

This caused Crabbe to go for Ron, shouting the incantation for the Killing Curse over and over again but Ron missed every single one. Malfoy, who still hadn't found his wand, hid behind a wardrobe when Hermione came charging at him and Goyle, effectively getting Goyle unconscious with a Stunner.