Chapter seventeen

"Look, this one is empty," Faith whispered to Harry, Ron and Hermione under the Invisibility Cloak. The cloak was too small for all four of them so Ron kicked Faith out because he said she can camouflage herself when someone comes. Faith defended herself by saying that's really hard for a metamorphmagus but he persisted that she still had the biggest chance of escaping. 

Faith opened the empty classroom on the sixth floor and let the three in before closing the door behind her. Harry took the cloak off of them and folded it up. Faith took a look around the classroom. It probably was a classroom that hadn't been used since forever. All the tables and chairs were pushed to the sides so the middle was a big, open area. 

"This must've been a Charms classroom," Ron commented, referring to the old posters on the wall containing spells and how to perform them. Hermione and he sat on top of one of the tables, waiting for Faith and Harry to do something. Faith was about to teach Harry how to dance and Faith insisted on them coming too. They, however, didn't know that Faith wanted them to dance too.

Faith directed Harry to stand in front of her in the middle of the classroom. 

"So, who are you going to ask?" Faith asked him with a grin. "I can try changing my appearance to their for the extra experience," She wiggled her eyebrows.

"I have no one in mind," Harry quickly said.

"Oh, come on, why else have you been rejecting those girls?" Faith referred to the tall fifth-year and the tiny second-year. Ron snickered and nodded

"Good point, Faith," 

"Is it the girl from Ravenclaw?" Faith asked and she turned her eyes into the distinctive eyes from the Ravenclaw girl. They were bright, electrifying blue. Harry chuckled but shook his head. Not that Ravenclaw girl.

"Let's just start," He said. Faith took a step closer to him and patted her waist for him to hold but he didn't get the clue. "What?"

"Hand on my waist, Harry," 

"Oh," He carefully directed his hand to the place Faith padded and placed it there. 

"OK, then you lock hands with the girl and when the music starts you have to count 'til four and repeat that throughout the song. That way you can move on the right timing," Faith told him and she raised her left hand. Her right hand was already on his shoulder. Harry nodded and raised his arm too, to grab Faith's hand.

And then their hands locked. Their eyes both widened and they froze in their place for a couple of seconds. Faith felt a cold feeling flowing through her body, starting by the hand she had in Harry's. 

"Guys?" Hermione carefully asked. Ron and she didn't know what was going on. Neither did Harry or Faith. They both didn't know what to do, only able to stare into the depths of the other's eyes.

Until the two felt the coldness turning into a scorching heat and they flew apart, to a side of the classroom, with a loud bang. Faith landed on her side and slid further until she hit the wall. A pain shot through her hip when she tried to get back up. She heard the footsteps of Ron come closer.

"Are you OK?" He asked her when he squatted next to her and wiped the hair from her face. He helped her stand back up and saw that her hip was hurting. "Did you fall on your side?" He asked and she nodded. Faith saw Hermione helping Harry back up from the other side. He was clutching his lower back, probably fell there. 

"What was that?" Hermione asked with a horrified expression but none of the others knew. Faith just remembered the weird feeling, first ice-cold but then really warm and then the loud bang.