40

"Isn't that a bit too much?" Yujin asked, as Haechan and Chenle unpcked the second grocery bag filled with beer, soju and snacks. The guys shook their heads happily. "Or are the others joining us too?"

"Why, noona?" Haechan challenged her with a sneaky glint in his eyes. "Are you saying that you're scared?"

Yujin rolled her eyes. "I don't want you kids to get an alcohol poisoning, that's all."

"Don't call us kids", Chenle whined, two cans of beer in his hands. "You're not that much older than us anyway."

"Is Jeno a kid too?" Haechan asked, tilting his head.

"What kind of a game are we even playing today?" Yujin pretended that she hadn't heard his question and hoped that the guys wouldn't notice her reddening ears. "You do remember that Jeno and I can't go outside yet, don't you?"

Haechan waved dismissively as he opened the fridge and started to put some of the drinks there to cool down. "Who needs to get out in order to get drunk?"

When Yujin saw how haphazardly he was putting the beers and soft drinks to the fridge, she took over and organized them properly so that it would be easier to pick the correct one.

"So, we're just going to drink?" she asked, hoping that they would give up on the game. She didn't want to get completely wasted, and was aware that they wouldn't let her forfeit or take it easy if there was an option of competing.

"Drinking is the game", Chenle corrected.

Haechan nodded. "The team that drops first loses."

Yujin grimaced. That sounded like they were going to drink quite a lot.

"Isn't it unfair if Jeno and I have to win all 19 of you?" she tried to weasel her way out of the situation. "And I think that it's going to be too loud here if all of you are going to get drunk together." She still remembered how loud the entire group had been when she had met them the other week. Especially when someone (often Johnny, Hendery or Haechan) said something funny or someone (often Winwin) did something cute.

"Are the others coming?" Jeno asked, entering the kitchen. "I didn't know that they'd be coming here today."

"They aren't", Haechan answered and sat on the table, dangling his feet in the air. "We're going to play with even teams tonight, so it's going to be three against three."

Jeno's brow furrowed. "I don't think that Jaemin's going to like it."

"Why do you have to drag me into your stupid games?" Renjun complained from the living room.

"Because it's fun", Haechan said.

"Not for anyone other than you", Yujin pointed out and closed the fridge, satisfied with the order of the drinks even though the amount of them was horrifying.

"I think that it's fun", Chenle defended Haechan's games. "We all need a fun night off."

Haechan beamed at him.

"Jaemin's home", Renjun announced from the living room just a few seconds before the front door opened. His instincts never seized to impress Yujin.

"I'm home", Jaemin called when the door closed.

"We're getting drunk tonight!" Chenle shouted happily and grabbed the first beer.

"What?" Jaemin was confused, and frowned at all of them when he came to kitchen. "Why?"

Haechan hurried to show him the notebook he had found after hours of searching. "It's the second part of The Game! We're going to get drunk and see who's the strongest."