• Final Chapter •

|17K?!?!|

[Three years later]

Ailey's POV
The automatic doors slid open as I carefully observed all the people in the crowd with large banners and posters behind the metal bar, finding their relative or friend.

'YAH AILEY!' The bold letters caught my attention as Bi Ho waved his arms with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you for taking us," I chuckled, giving a warm hug to Bi Ho.

"How was England?" He smiled as he pushed the cart for me with my luggage piled on top.

"We had fun, didn't we, Sungyeol?" I took a glance as Sungyeol nodded with agreement.

"Ailey, your stuff is in the car, the stuff you prepared," Bi Ho said.

[Eight Missed Calls-Woohyun]

"Crap," I mumbled to myself before getting into Bi Ho's car, sitting at the front.

"Is it your boyfriend?" Bi Ho slid his sunglasses on and started the engine.

"Yeah," I chuckled as I rang him back, waiting for him to pick up.

"Yes, yes, thank you very much," the voice of Woohyun had reached the other end of the line.

"Woohyun?" I could hear the screaming girls in the background, it was just enough to deafen me.

"One sec," Woohyun whispered.

'Namstar!'
'Oppa!'
'I love you lot so much!'

The excited girls squealed as I coughed, taking the phone off of my ear.

"Hang on," Woohyun said on the phone as car doors slammed shut. "Ailey, are you back in South Korea?!"

"Just landed!" I said cheerfully.

"Where are you now? I miss you," Woohyun lowered his voice as the sound of boys all 'oooo'd' in sync.

"In Bi Ho's car with Sungyeol," I replied.

"Did Sungyeol flirt? If he did, I'll scold him!" Woohyun rose his voice.

"Yah, did you have fun flirting with idols? I read a scandal about you and..and this girl!" I snapped back.

"Woohyun misses you very much, Ailey. Sorry to disturb you two but us members are extremely tired," the voice of Sungkyu interrupted on the phone as Woohyun's voice became muffled.

"I'll talk to Woohyun later, get some rest," I replied to Sungkyu.

"Love you," Woohyun quickly whispered before hanging up on the phone.

"Remember, it's SBS and not KBS!" Sungyeol reminded Bi Ho as he fiddled with his phone, taking a selca.

Sungyeol sat at the back with his sunglasses on and played on his phone. Yes, this kid is also apart of Infinite. Sungyeol came to England to film his new upcoming film, and the two of us were able to bond together more. We somehow became best friends..unusual.

"What did you prepare for Woohyun?" Bi Ho took a peek glance of the overflowing bags which sat beside Sungyeol.

"Food and..more food," I grinned.

"Oh how we are jealous of Woohyun!" Bi Ho crinkled his nose as he focused on driving.

The ride became lively as we all listened to the radio, humming along and screaming the lyrics of Infinite H's new single.

"We're nearly there," Bi Ho rubbed his eye.

"Thank you, oppa.." I half-smiled.

"Yah, you only ever say oppa when you're in my debt! You don't even call Woohyun your oppa," Bi Ho snarled.