•Chapter Twelve•

The teacher entered the classroom as we all bowed. "Ah. Well done, you're all sat in your new seats." She turned around and began fiddling with the outdated computer preparing an old history film for us to all 'observe' on.

Bi Ho slouched on his chair doodling on the table with a pencil. He tapped me on my forearm and I followed his gaze, he wrote on the table "Are you curious of the mystery girl? ^_^"

I didn't respond but used an eraser to rub out what he wrote. I'm curious.. But I held it in and ignored what ever his 'technique' in digging up Woohyun's past was.

There's probably a reasonable explanation to why Woohyun hadn't told me and I definitely didn't want to hear it from Bi Ho.

The whole class began watching the film with absolute boredom.

Woohyun sat on my right and began to doze off until I slightly nudged him to keep him awake while Bi Ho had two earphones in his ears and played a 'productive' game on his phone.

The teacher walked out of the room to print copies of the worksheets and the class all began to mutter once she had left.

Bi Ho pulled out one earphone and faced towards me, "Have you two kissed yet?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as Woohyun pulled me closer to him, "And is this any of your business?" Woohyun replied.

"Oh ho. I guess you haven't then. Ailey, I'd be careful if I was you." Bi Ho provokingly said.

I deeply exhaled, "Is that a threat? Aish. You're driving me crazy!" My voice began to raise louder as the class all stared at me with confusion.

"PARK AILEY! SHIN BI HO!" The voice roared from the entrance making the entire class shudder with shock.

"You two! How dare you chat in my lesson when I left. Come with me now!"
The teacher scolded at us as we obediently followed her from behind with Woohyun's eyes following us out of the room.

It had been around 10 minutes of our arms above our heads in the air as part of our punishment.

This was ridiculous, it was Bi Ho who started this! My arms began to ache and so did my legs.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Bi Ho broke the awkward silence.

"I don't know, why?" I replied with a deep sigh.

"I've got a birthday party on Saturday, don't tell Woohyun. I want you to come," He whispered as I laughed, "Why would I come?"

He pouted his lips, "Because only my favourite people can come."

Is he being serious? I took a moment to think of a reply, "I'll th..."

At that moment, the school bell rang as the students charged out of their classrooms screaming with excitement now that it was the end of the day.

Our teacher waved at us indicating that we can leave, Woohyun left the classroom and threw Bi Ho's bag on his lap while gently putting my backpack on my shoulders for me.

"Ailey, let's go" Woohyun said while holding my hand.

The two of us strolled down the steps, "So..what did you and Bi Ho talk about?" Woohyun asked.

I replied, "He wanted me to go to his birthday party on Saturday. He told me not to tell you but who cares." As I carelessly said it, from a distance Bi Ho's voice echoed down the corridor, "Yah! I care! It was a secret!" Bi Ho slightly jogged over to us and scowled at Woohyun.

"Going to be smoking cigarettes there, Bi Ho?" Woohyun glared at him.

"No. Something else." Bi Ho sharply replied. "I'll go to the party," I said to Bi Ho as his face glowed with excitement, "..If Woohyun comes with me." I continued as his face dimmed.

"Aish. You two are inseparable. Alright. I'll invite people in our class too. The party is on Saturday, party code:clubby and it starts at 6pm. Woohyun, you know where the address is." Bi Ho said before running off to the school gate.

I just wonder how eventful this party will turn out..