•Chapter Twenty-Eight•

Ailey's POV
My body felt the tiniest relief after releasing my anger to Woohyun. I still had so much to say.

"I-" As he tried to speak, our phones both received a text message, vibrating in our blazer pocket.

'Ailey, me and Woohyun's father have both booked a wedding photo shoot for tomorrow, prepare yourself after school x'

'Woohyun, me and Ailey's mother have both booked a wedding photo shoot for tomorrow, remember your suit and tie!'

We both stood in silence as we were dumbfounded by the text messages. It's really happening. Siblings.

"I'm done talking. Goodbye, my 'brother'. I grabbed held of my backpack before opening the medical room door in silence.

I exhaled deeper behind the closed door as I could feel my heart thumping faster and faster. A part of me was angry at Woohyun for how unreasonable he was being but the major part of me just missed him so badly.

Next day: Pre-wedding photo shoot

"Ailey, remember big smiles for the photo shoot!" Mum brightly smiled.

"Yes," I replied, dazed out.

The two of us arrived at the studio which was breathtakingly beautiful. Chandeliers drooped down from the ceiling, glistening brightly with wide, white arched windows which shone the sunlight through.

"Here they come," Mum tapped my shoulder as she faced towards the entrance.

Woohyun bitterly walked towards us two as he stood behind his father. "Sorry for being late," His father smiled while sorting out his bow tie.

"No, no. We have only just came. Ailey, greet him and Woohyun." Mum rested her hand on my back.

"Hello, father and..brother." I lightly bowed as Woohyun did the same.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt. Are you ready to get changed? We may start the photo shoot in a moment," A friendly lady smiled as she fiddled with the camera lenses.

"Ah yes, thank you." Woohyun's father gestured us to go first. "See you in a moment."

The changing rooms were all individually split which meant that I had my own room to change in. There awaited my dress which hung onto the mirror door.

The dress fell above my knees, it was pale pink with a lace texture which covered the top half of the dress, just up to the waist. I hesitantly slipped it on as I gently combed my hair and buckled my heels on.

The makeup stylist arranged my hair neatly and began to apply makeup onto my face. She must've taken 20 minutes to lightly 'pamper' myself as I silently sat down in front of the mirror wall.

I soundlessly opened the door and entered the long, echoey corridor. Woohyun stood beside my door with his body leaned against the wall and had one leg up.

"Why are you here?" I asked, slightly startled.

"I wanted to talk before we go to the photo shoot," Woohyun said. "Talk outside, incase anyone hears."

I followed him out into the garden where the sky seemed gloomy. Woohyun stood in his ordinary clothes, "Why aren't you changed?" I asked.

"Because I don't think I can do this." Woohyun sighed.

"I couldn't do this either but this was what you wanted. For me to become your sister without any trouble. I kept telling myself that I would be okay, that maybe one day I could forget you like you would forget our relationship. I can't. No matter how hard I try, somehow I end up missing you, wanting you and loving you." I cried.

"What else can we do? They can't know that we were together," Woohyun gulped as the rain began to trickle down.

"They can't know that I still like you." My eyes were full of sadness and hurt.

"They can't know that I still miss you. I'm sorry, Ailey." Woohyun reached over to hug me tightly as the rain began to pour itself down.

"Woohyun.." I sobbed as tears rolled down my cheeks. He misses me.

Nobody's POV
"I'm going to search for Ailey and Woohyun. I wonder where they've gone," Woohyun's dad said before searching the rooms.

"Where are they.." He mumbled to himself as he jogged down the stairs in his suit. He slid open the glass doors as he noticed two silhouettes outside against a wall.

He silently walked closer to the wall as he began to hear Ailey's sobs and Woohyun's faint voice,

"..They can't know that we were together."

His eyes widened with shock as he stood with confusion. Together?

~*Author's Note*~
I'm not really sure if any of you's are interested but I've made an EXO-Kai fanfic^^ please check it out if you wanna!;) it's called 'Meeting you again' Kai fanfic, lool:)