•Chapter Five•

"Because I like Woohyun."

Those words were ringing in my ears throughout the night. Twisting and turning on the hard bed, I finally sat up. 

For some odd reason, her confession irked me. It left me a bitter aftertaste in my thoughts. Well, if that even existed. 

After staring into the distance for a solid ten minutes, I decided to leave the room filled with laid figures. I wanted to enter the living room where it was empty and to be in a place where I didn't have to listen to the sound of indistinct breaths of people sleeping. With caution, I opened the door whilst wearily turning around to see if anyone was awake. Heedfully, I tip-toed out the bedroom. 

"Ouch!" I cried as I abruptly collided with another person. 

Drearily looking up, I found  Woohyun rubbing his forehead.

"Your head is like a rock!" He yelped.

Slapping my hand on his gaped open mouth, I hushed. 

"Shush, why don't you? You're going to wake up the whole cabin because we ran into each other," I whispered in frustration. 

Taking my hand off of his dumbfounded expression shown on his face, I walked over towards the marble sink and poured myself a glass of water.

Staring at the fireplace, Woohyun crossed his legs, tucking them together. "So, why are you awake at three in the morning?" He curiously asked.

"I can't really fall asleep," I answered whilst gulping down my glass of water.

"Ooh," Woohyun released a noise as his eyes set on something. Sliding his backside towards the object, his hands grabbed it as I watched him pull out a box with the word "Monopoly" written across the front. 

"A game?" He asked whilst maneuvering back to his original position. Nodding in response, I rinsed the glass and helped set everything up.

"Who..wants to be the banker?" Woohyun cautiously questioned.

"I will," I broadly smiled.

"But I want to be the banker." He gloomily replied.

"Shall we do Rock Paper Scissors?" He asked.

"Yeah."

Playing rock paper scissors, Woohyun drew scissors whilst I drew paper. I sulked as he sat sorting out the money piles, grinning with mischievousness.

We began playing and it was one of the best games I had ever played. Crying of laughter, competitive game and constant conversation.

Without realising, time flew by until it was 6am. The  yolk -like sun slowly rose as we continued playing with excitement. The game consisted of me constantly getting fined or going to the jail and Woohyun cheerfully laughing every single time. 

As I went to roll the dice in the thrilling game, we heard movement from one of the bedrooms. Hyo Jin yawned, entering the living room as she halted her footsteps, gawking at us.  

"What are you doing? Have you been up all night?" Hyo Jin asked.

"Yeah. We didn't even realise it was morning until the sun came out," Woohyun looked at me, laughing. 

Hyo Jin glared at me and gave me that look as if I committed a crime. I scratched my head and got up whilst stretching.

"I technically won!" Woohyun said whilst sticking his tongue at me.

"You must be kidding me. We haven't even finished the game," I responded, smiling.

Hyo Jin forcefully pulled me away and said, "Lets go get changed, breakfast is at seven." She held me by my wrist as I looked at Woohyun, "See you later," I mouthed.