•Chapter Thirty-Three•

Ailey's POV
Did he just say..I love you? I love you. He did say it.

"I love you too, Nam Woohyunie." I replied as my arms wrapped around him, smiling.

Beep

The sudden honk of a car parked beside us, beeping loudly. The two of us flinched as we searched to see who it was.

Oh god. My cheeks began to burn up with embarrassment as Woohyun's dad chortled loudly.

"Hello." I bowed at the doorstep with my hands buried in my hair.

"Aigoo..did I disturb you two?" Woohyun's dad laughed with his window scrolled down.

"N-no, Woohyun, I'll talk to you at school.." I blushed as I awkwardly smiled.

"Stay inside, it's cold now. Bye bye," Woohyun waved as he jogged to the car, diving in.

I couldn't believe that Woohyun's father had witnessed the two of us together. Hugging.

| Six months later |

"Still no response?" Woohyun asked.

"No. I don't know what to do. Why doesn't the universities that I want to attend have any available spots? So unfair." I lowered my head, fiddling with my coat zip.

"You will get a place, don't worry." Woohyun patted my shoulder.

"Like in three years time." I sulked.

"Aigoo. Believe in yourself like I believe in you!" Woohyun smiled.

"Thanks, Woohyun. Are you excited for the university you're attending soon? Performing Arts sounds fun." I replied.

"I'm not fussed. I mean, it'll be good, right? I'll take it slow and pace myself when I get to university." He said.

"Hasn't Bi Ho been accepted too?" I smiled.

"Yeah. We agreed that we'd stick together. Who would've known that I would become best mates with my enemy," he laughed.

"Yah. I didn't know either. I guess you can't live without me, buddy." Bi Ho said as he leaned in close, clearly eavesdropping. "See, if you weren't dating, I would be taking Woohyun out, searching for hot girls."

"Woohyun's not like that!" I defended him.

"I wouldn't anyway. I rather stay inside," Woohyun laughed nervously.

"You two are so boring," Bi Ho tutted as he turned his head and continued playing his game.

"I have to go to GP's work now, I have to watch him teach. Fun." I yawned before lifting my bag up from the floor.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Woohyun asked.

"Yah. She's a big girl, it won't take her long," Bi Ho snarled.

"Yeah, he's right, haha. I'll text you later!" I waved goodbye as I left the school's common room.

I slipped an earphone in as I began walking to his work with steady steps.

[Text from GP,

When are you getting here? Come before lunch ends, I'll treat you!]

I checked the time as I walked faster than I did before, it was 12:35.

[Text to GP,

I'm already on my way, won't be long!:)]

I rushingly typed as I briskly walked to his school.