•Chapter Thirty•

Nobody's POV
"I can't believe we didn't know about this.." Ailey's mother gasped.

"They tried breaking up with each other so that we could get married," Woohyun's father sighed at the thought of them two.

"I understand. I really understand. They deserve to be together, they must have gone through so much because of our news." Ailey's mother gently rubbed her temple as the memories of Ailey came rushing back into her mind.

"We're doing this for the kids. I've never seen Woohyun describe a girl like this to me before. They're both in love and that's hard to find at their age." Woohyun's dad replied.

"You're right. We're too old for this," Ailey's mother exhaled deeply as she sipped her cup of coffee in the soundless kitchen.

Ailey's POV

~8:15am:Next day~

With steady steps, I walked down the staircase, clenching my teeth before entering the kitchen.

Mum had been spreading jam on the slices of toast, minding her own business.

"I'm sorry, mum.." I regrettably said, opening my weak arms towards her.

"Ailey, what are you sorry for?" Mum gently stroked my hair as my head cuddled below her chin, laying onto her shoulder.

"For dating Woohyun," I mumbled in her jumper.

"Why are you sorry about that? Honey, it's not your fault. Ailey, don't cry," I pulled myself back as tears began to roll down my cheek.

"It is. I feel bad that I didn't tell you before, I kept it as a stupid secret," I sniffled as she wiped away the tears.

"Don't blame yourself. It's no-ones fault. It turned out well anyway, Woohyun's father and I have became good friends. Ailey, have fun with Woohyun? You've had a hard time for the past couple of months." Mum spoke as she tidied my hair.

"Mum.." I whined.

"Your face is messy and you have to get to school!" Mum chuckled, attempting to make me feel better. "Hurry, I'll take you to school if you like."

"Oh no, it's okay.." I paused, "Woohyun is walking with me.." My words became quieter.

"Ah. Really? Say hello for me, get going then!" Mum grinned brightly as she sat down at the dining table, taking a colossal bite of her golden brown toast.

"I'll..get myself fixed," I shuffled to the bathroom mirror.

~8:25~

I carefully closed the house door before looping my bag straps onto my shoulders. The frosty gust of wind blew through the strands of my jet black hair as I tightly tucked my hands into my coat pockets.

"Ah..cold." I gritted my teeth.

"Aigoo. You should wear a scarf, fool." Woohyun's soft, familiar voice came from my left.

Woohyun smiled as he twisted me around, facing him and wrapped my neck with his red checkered scarf.

"Yah, how long have you been here?" I snuggled in his warm scarf which gave off a musk scent.

"Why, did you miss me?" Woohyun greasily winked.

I curled my fingers at his cheesiness, "Never mind.." I laughed.

"Shall we head for school?" Woohyun spread his right hand open.

I nodded, locking our hands together as we walked side by side to school.

"How are you and your dad?" I curiously asked.

"He's not angry nor upset with us, he believes in us," Woohyun smiled, tucking our hands in his coat pocket.

"Me too, I still feel sorry." I sulked.

"We all do, I guess we have to deal with the guilt," Woohyun brought me closer to him as we continued walking.

~School~

Woohyun and I entered the chaotic classroom as our fingers locked together and the students who were screaming became silent.

'What are they doing?'
'Did you hear about their parents?'
'How selfish.'
'Ailey doesn't deserve him'

Murmurs spread across the classroom as I lowered my eyes, keeping a straight face because I knew that if I said anything, I would of ended up with tears streaming down my face. Yes, I was that weak.

"We're dating, that's what we are doing. I'm lucky to have Ailey. I was a coward before, I let every single person in this room curse at Ailey when it wasn't her fault." Woohyun's stern gaze caught everyone's attention.

"So why did you break up then?" Hyo Jin smirked.

"Why? Because I thought we was doing the best for someone but we only made ourselves feel worse." Woohyun tightly held my hand as I became speechless.

"Now, please. Let's stop with the silly rumours and the mumbles. Leave them two alone," Bi Ho barged past us as he plonked himself down on his chair, taking out his textbooks from his backpack.

"Ignore them, okay?" Woohyun whispered, smiling.

"Alright," I nodded as the corners of my lips twitched, attempting to smile.

|Author's Note|

Didn't really know how to end the chapter..sorry for the disappointment:/

And I took slightly longer to update, sorry for the wait! x