•+Chapter 42•

Woohyun rang the doorbell with ease. Ailey's heart began to pound faster. The sound of footsteps hurried closer to the door on the other side as the door slung backwards.

"My baby!" Woohyun's mother exclaimed, reaching towards Woohyun.

"Mother, hello. This is Ailey," Woohyun smiled as they held hands.

"Ah yes, come in." She walked into the home whilst beckoning them in.

"I brought some fruit for you." Ailey said as she handed the bags full of fruit.

"Thank you. You didn't have to." His mum replied as she placed the fruit on the kitchen counter.

They all seated at the dining table as Ailey felt Woohyun's hand squeeze hers from under the table.
Don't be nervous. Woohyun's intention of the 'hand squeeze' was for her to relax without physically telling her in front of his mother. Ailey looked up towards him and gulped before gripping onto his hand more.

"So, how about we visit your auntie's sushi bar for dinner later?" His mother suggested.

"Sure."
"That sounds good, miss."

"Do you have any allergies?" His mother directly asked Ailey.

"N-No. I can eat anything." Ailey politely responded.

"That's good." She replied before slightly muttering to Woohyun, "Not like the one before, ey?"

Woohyun cleared his throat with widened eyes. Did she just make a reference to my ex? He thought in his mind as he noticed Ailey glance over.

"A-Ailey. Shall I take you a tour around this house?" He pulled her with his hand locked into hers as she stumbled slightly.

"Sorry, miss. We'll be back.." Ailey twisted her head as Woohyun charged up the stairs with her.

They reached the landing as Ailey looked around with curiosity.

"This is my younger sister's bedroom.. Come into my room." Woohyun opened the door with a football decorated door sign with his name written in chalk.

Ailey sprawled herself on his bed, fascinated by his bedroom.

"Don't temp me." Woohyun looked over at Ailey as he covered her bare legs with a blanket before gently closing the door to stop the draught from entering.

"What?" Ailey replied.

"An attractive female who is sprawled across my double bed with a skirt on," Woohyun smirked as he sank his backside on the edge of the bed.

"Yah. You're not a pervert though, are you?"

"How would you know? We're at a legal age too," Woohyun teased.

"Because you wouldn't of put this blanket on me if you was a pervert. I trust you, Nam Woohyun." Ailey smiled, sorting his hair out.

"Aigoo." Woohyun sighed as he rummaged through one of his drawers. He pulled out a mysterious black box.

"What's that?"

"Open it." Woohyun passed it to her.

Ailey silently opened the box with fascination. She began to laugh as she pulled out two teddies.

"I bought this a few years back when I was in Japan." He explained. "They're couple items. I thought you would like it."

"I think they're very cute." She smiled as her thumbs rubbed against the fur.

"It looks like you." Woohyun smirked as he put the teddy next to her face.

They started to laugh as they playfully joked with each other. Ailey's laughter was heard on the other side of Woohyun's door as his mother went to check on them. As she opened the door, peaking through, Ailey and Woohyun were laid on the bed, tickling each other.