• Chapter Thirty-Two •

Ailey's POV

"Is that you?!" Woohyun laughed uncontrollably.

I shut the family photo book as I scowled at Woohyun for the fifth time.

"Sorry, I'm sorry!" Woohyun pleaded. "You was so cute."

"Yah, so why do you keep on laughing?!" I frowned as we sat on the edge of my bed.

"I don't..hahahaha!" Woohyun began laughing again.

"I'm mad at you, don't talk to me!" I angrily crossed my arms as I faced my back towards him.

"Ailey! Don't be angry.." Woohyun nudged my shoulder as his lips shrivelled up.

"Hmph!" I let out a huff.

Woohyun rested his chin on my right shoulder as he poked my cheek with his index finger.

"Don't touch me," I shook my shoulder.

"I won't laugh at your childhood photos again, okay? Don't be upset!" Woohyun poked my hips as I flinched, holding in my laughter.

He knew that I was extremely ticklish.

"You know you want to laugh!" Woohyun began tickling me more as I tightly bit my lip until I couldn't stand it.

"Ahhh!" I bursted out, uncontrollably laughing as I struggled to breathe.

My legs kicked in the air as I helplessly squealed, water filling my eyes.

'Eugh,' a gagging sound appeared from my bedroom door as our heads spun. "Yah, you two.." GP had a mouthful of crisps as his hand held the large 'family share' packet.

Woohyun and I repelled away from each other as fast as possible. "Hello," Woohyun bowed.

"Have you seen her childhood photos? She was such an ugly kid. Her face was like two faces merged together." GP laughed as he crunched on his crisps, spitting crumbs out as he spoke.

"YAH." I threw the closest pillow I could find at GP, aiming for his face as Woohyun let out a chuckle.

"Mum told us to go eat, come on fatty!" GP stuck out his tongue before rushing down the stairs.

"Fatty?!" I frowned as I stood up.

"Your brother's more laid back than I thought despite him being an English teacher." Woohyun arranged my hair for me.

"More like a sleazy dog. He acts like a cool teacher at his work, making female students fall head over heels for him but really he's just an idiot." I sighed as the two of us walked down the stairs.

"Sit down, sit down!" Mum called us as she scooped rice from the rice cooker.

"Mum, I'll do it. Sit down," I took the spatula from her as she stood beside me, smiling.

"So, how's school?" GP and Woohyun began talking.

"It's good. Really good," Woohyun replied as his finger tapped on the dining table.

"Have you two picked what you're wanting to do for the future?" GP glanced at the two of us.

"Yeah. I kept thinking of what I was interested in but I've decided that I'd like to become an English teacher. Like you," I grinned as I placed the bowls of rice down.

"Heol! Woohyun, watch out. There's plenty of boys who are Ailey's style in the English department." GP teased him.

"And there's plenty of girls who are your style in that department. Why are you still single?" I smirked at GP as I took a mouthful of rice.

"You two, stop quarrelling." Mum tutted at us as she smiled at Woohyun. "And Ailey, eat like a lady, not a dog."

I scoffed as GP bursted out laughing and Woohyun froze, unsure of how to react.

"Woohyun, what are you wanting to do when you're older?" Mum took a sip of her soup.

"Um..I've been interested in music and acting. I think I'll focus in dancing and singing so that I could train to become an idol." Woohyun replied.

"Wow! That's very impressive. I'm sure your father will be proud of you, and Ailey. She might miss you too much!" Mum flashed a smile.

"Yes, thank you. I'll be proud for Ailey too." Woohyun responded.

~End of meal | 9:30pm~

Woohyun and I walked back to my bedroom before he had to leave.

"Are you tired?" I wondered.

"No, not at all. Your family are very nice," Woohyun replied.

"If only GP wasn't such an idiot then yeah," I laughed.

Beep Beep

"My dad said that he will come pick me up in five minutes," Woohyun read the message from his phone.

"I'll wait with you outside," I smiled as I began wrapping my neck with a scarf.

"You don't have to, it's cold out there," Woohyun shook his head.

"No, I want to!" I grinned as he lightly pinched my cheeks.

"Alrighty, let's go." Woohyun placed his hand on my shoulder as we walked downstairs again.

"Mum, Woohyun's dad will be picking him up soon, I'm gonna wait at the door with him!" I said before unlocking the front door.

The night breeze hit the two of us as we gritted our teeth with icy breath which exhaled from our noses.

"I told you that it's cold," Woohyun squeezed me tighter with him as we walked onto the path, where we was hidden behind a bush so that mum or GP could not see.

"It's not..not that cold," I shivered.

"Liar," Woohyun jokingly said.

"N-" I paused as Woohyun lightly pecked my lips, stopping me from speaking before slowly blinking.

"Do you want to hear something that I've been wanting to tell you?" Woohyun's gaze was dreamy as ever.

"What is it?" I cluelessly asked.

"I. Love. You." Woohyun smiled.