•Chapter Seventeen•

Woohyun ran with all his might and knocked Bi Ho flying across the floor. This CANNOT be happening. I pushed myself against the book shelf as Woohyun cuffed Bi Ho's jaw continuously making me scream at the top of my lungs, "WOOHYUN. STOP IT!" I repeatedly screamed as he seemed to be in his own world.

Woohyun and Bi Ho attacked each other with painful punches as I couldn't stand still but try to stop this immature fight. I tugged on Woohyun's sleeve to drag him away until he pushed me away with anger making me stumble. "STOP IT." I screamed with frustration for the last time, there was no response from either of them.

I could feel my eyes burning as I tried to keep them open, my vision began to turn blurry from the tears and all I could do was run away from them two. One thing I absolutely hate was violence and especially from Woohyun, who was one of the kindest, caring boys I knew. I constantly ran further away from the aisle until I hit a dead end of the library which was where I could just let out all of my tears that I held back.

Woohyun's voice soon followed me from behind as he chased after me, "Ailey! Stop running.." He yelled and I stubbornly ignored him while running into the back of the library where all the delivered books were stored.

I panted while sobbing loudly as I kept wiping my tears away with my sleeve. "Stop crying..Ailey..Stop crying.." I whispered to myself as my lips trembled. Loud, familiar, heavy footsteps reached the entrance of the room, it could only be Woohyun. I pulled my head down and closed my eyes while wiping my cheeks as Woohyun stood in front of me. "Just go away, Woohyun." I angrily mumbled, sniffling."At least look at me?" Woohyun sadly replied. "Why?! Why did you have to fight with Bi Ho?! Why did you do that?! Why don't we just bre-" Before I could finish the sentence, Woohyun lifted my chin, "Ailey. Don't finish what you're about to say. You know you don't mean that."

He's right. I didn't mean what I was about to say and I was thankful I didn't finish it. My heart weakened as Woohyun's eyes gazed into mine and began wiping away the tears which rolled down my cheek. His face was all bruised and his lip was busted yet he continued wiping my tears. "You're bleeding," I sighed. "It doesn't matter. Ailey, I'm sorry." Woohyun apologised before leaning in to kiss my lips, he winced at the pain on his busted lip. "Babo. I told you that you was bleeding." I let out the tiniest smile.

"Ooh ooh ooh! You're smiling!" Woohyun grinned as I stubbed his toe making him grunt and hop on one foot, "Ani! I'm still angry!" I sulked while avoiding eye contact with him and crossed my arms. "Aw, our Ailey. Kyeopta!" He tried to pinch my cheeks as I frowned.

I stomped out of the room as he followed me from behind, "Yah. You two rascals..and where's the other one? Clean the mess you made on that aisle." The librarian sent us off to clean all of the books that fell from the fight. Where exactly did Bi Ho go?

Woohyun and I were kneeling down as we organised the books together trying to not make a sound. "Woohyun..promise me something." I whispered and Woohyun nodded, "to never fight with Bi Ho again." Woohyun sighed and paused for a while before replying, "Araso. If that stops you crying or me hurting you, I will." I couldn't help but smile to his response. "Oh? Woohyun, your knuckles..they're bleeding." I pointed out while lifting his hand up by his wrist, "Aigoo..it's fine. I'll clean it up later." He carelessly shook his hand and continued to pick up the books.

I popped open my bag and took out two Pororo plasters and shuffled over to Woohyun. "Look up" I gently flicked his dangling strands of hair out of his cut and stuck the plaster on his open cut. Woohyun shyly smiled while biting his bottom lip at me, "why are you looking at me like that?" I confusingly asked.

"Because I want you to do this more for me in the future."