•Chapter Thirty-One•

Ailey's POV

"Quiet down, class. Take one sheet and pass it along." Teacher Kim piled sheets on the front desk as students took one and placed it behind them.

"Miss, what are these?" A curious student looked up.

"It's a form. As you're all aware, your time at this school will end soon before you all go to university." She pushed her round glasses down to the tip of her nose as she continued, "This will be a rough idea of your future. Simply fill in what subjects you are all interested in and what type of jobs you are wanting to do in the future."

Wacky comments spread across the classroom as one male student whispered to his friend, "It's sorted. I'm going to the army!"

"And what are you planning on doing after you come back?" The teacher fired back as he was left speechless and the whole class laughed.

We all began talking amongst ourselves as the teacher sat down at her desk, marking exercise books.

"What are you interested in?" Bi Ho tapped my arm.

"Hm. I don't have anything I'm particularly good at." I doodled on the corner of a sheet.

"Of course you do," Woohyun butted in.

"And what's that?" I wondered.

"Love!" Woohyun winked, darting hearts at me as Bi Ho and I gagged.

"Yah," I nudged his shoulder.

"Heol.." Bi Ho murmured as we all bursted laughing.

"Woohyun, what are you wanting to do?" Bi Ho looked over.

"Probably train to become an idol or start acting. These good looks are irresistible," Woohyun flicked his hair as he smirked.

"Oh wait!" I grinned.

"What?" Bi Ho and Woohyun were confused.

"English! I'm from England, right? I can work as an English teacher!" I grinned.

"Daebak, like your brother?" Bi Ho asked.

"I can learn from him." I smiled as I wrote it down on the form.

"I can already imagine you as an idol, not an English teacher," Woohyun grinned as he pretended to take photos of me.

"And spend my life dancing in heels?" I sarcastically replied.

"We could be the next Tiffany and Nichkhun," Woohyun winked.

"Aigoo.." I sulked.

~After School~

"I'll take you home." Woohyun insisted.

"No, no. It'll be awkward if my mum sees you," I shook my head.

"We'll be careful and you won't have to push me in a bush like before," Woohyun laughed as he held hands with me.

"I didn't have a choice!" I giggled.

"I looked like a tree when I got home!" Woohyun laughed. "I'll take you home on my bicycle."

He unhooked the chain from the bike shed as he lightly brushed the seat.

"Get on," He smiled.

I sat sideways on the seat as Woohyun got on and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Hold on tight, I don't want you getting hurt." Woohyun gently pushed the bicycle and began slowly riding.

The breeze swept through our hair as he rode slowly, capturing the beautiful winter of Korea. It was refreshing and I..could..just..fall..asleep..

~

"Ailey? Wake up, sleepy head!" Woohyun ruffled my hair as I opened my eyes in a daze.

Did I just fall asleep?

"How could you even fall asleep? It was dangerous just being sat there on the edge of your seat," Woohyun laughed as he fixed my hair.

"I don't..did I?" I yawned.

"So cute," He chortled as he continued, "I even spoke to you as we rode!"

"I just got so tired, I think.." I said with confusion.

"You've been drooling," Woohyun laughed as he covered his mouth, grinning.

"YAH!" I quickly wiped my lips as I frowned.

"You're still beautiful to me," Woohyun put a smile on my face.

"Real-" I paused as we stood in front of the house door which flung open.

Mum.

"I thought I heard noises from outside," She smiled.

"Oh..m-mum." I stuttered.

"Hello," Woohyun bowed 90 degrees with his hands folded behind.

"He..was just saying goodbye." I said.

"No,no. Stay for dinner." Mum insisted.

"Ah no. It's fine, thank you." Woohyun shook his hands.

"Don't be silly, come in. I'll tell your father that you're here, okay?" Mum pulled the two of us into the house.

Dinner with family? Dinner with Woohyun?