•Chapter Twenty-Two•

Ailey's POV
It had exactly been one month since Woohyun and I had been told that our parents were together. It may sound selfish for us to continue dating, or just simply messed up, but that was what we wanted..at least for now anyway. It was like the calm before a storm.

"Let's take you home, Ailey" Woohyun insisted as he locked his fingers with mine, tucking our hands into his coat pocket. "Call!" I grinned.

The slow, steady stroll to my house took us fifteen minutes to walk. It consisted of warm chuckles and tightly held hands.

"So where is Bi Ho these days? I haven't seen him in a while." I curiously asked as we reached to the front of my house gate.

"Yah! Don't mention that jerk, our night was going so well!" Woohyun cutely frowned while crossing his arms in front of me.

"Woohyunnnnn" I whined while unfolding his arms. "I won't mention him," I chuckled as the corners of his lips twitched, "You want to smile? Smile?! Smile!" I poked his cold cheeks causing him to laugh.

"Goodnight kiss?" Woohyun began to pout his lips with his eyes tightly shut, leaning in.

At that moment, the front door of my home creaked open. All I could think of was to hide Woohyun, mum can't see this! I forcefully pushed Woohyun into the nearest bush I could see and twisted my body to the gate, discreetly blocking him.

"Oh mum." I unnaturally smiled at her as she fiddled with the bulging black bin bags in her hands.

"Ailey! What are you doing out here? It's freezing cold." Mum shivered.

"N-nothing. I'll help you with those, you can go in..go in first." I stuttered as I took the bags from her hands.

"Alright. Get in quickly and don't catch a cold." Mum jogged back into the house as I exhaled deeply with relief.

Woohyun's eyes widened as his lips were still pouting with shock. 'Is she gone?' Woohyun mouthed to me as I nodded.

"Woohyun, I think you should get going before mum catches us two together," I said as Woohyun brushed the leaves off of his coat.

"Alright, see you tomorrow at school. Quickly get into the house, it's cold" Woohyun smiled beneath the dim street lamp.

**********************************
AT:

Sorry for the shortish chapter..again! Will try my best on updating soon especially now that it's the school holidays!

WOO! Hit 2K! 💗 Thank you for all those who read this fanfic! Really appreciate it, and for the motivating comments&votes I get! 💗💗

I will continue to make you all like it even more, if it seems boring to read at the moment..sorry;)

Annyeong x