•Chapter Fifteen•

"It's been the second time I've had to save you, I wish I could do it more." -Bi Ho.

What is he talking about?

I shuffled away from Bi Ho as he released his hand and slowly blinked.

"What am I, a dog?" I said and scowled before storming away as I tried to recover from the embarrassment.

Bi Ho froze at the end of the corridor and became smaller and smaller as I continued walking with confusion.

"What is he..on about.." I mumbled to myself whilst walking around the corner with heavy steps as my head clashed with Woohyun who was scrolling on his phone.

"Ouch!" We both screeched in unison as I rubbed my forehead.

"Are you okay?!" Woohyun's instant reaction when seeing me in pain.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine, are you?" I replied as he focused on rubbing my forehead in a circular movement with the palm of his hand and I instantly smiled.

"Aigoo. Have you gone crazy now? Smiling?" Woohyun giggled.

Should I mention about what Bi Ho said? Or leave it.? Or keep it as a secret? Uh no.. Ailey, just do it!

"I know someone who is going crazy though. Bi Ho." I hesitantly said while slowly looking up to see Woohyun's reaction as he froze.

"Why, what has he said now?" He replied.

"He said something weird to me just a few minutes ago. Bi Ho says he wishes he could save me more. Earlier he had saved me twice from getting injured.."

Woohyun knocked my head with his knuckle gently and sighed, "Aigoo. You're so clumsy that you're beginning to make Bi Ho fall in love with you."

I froze with shock, "What..?! Love?! Aye. No way. That's just probably what it looks like on the outside but he's genuinely being friendly, right?" I said with disbelief.

"Trust me. I know boys like Bi Ho and how they think." Woohyun sternly responded.

"Ah because you're one of them too?" I stuck my tongue out to him and began walking ahead as he laughed.

The two of us had P.E on the school field. The girls had to suffer with football whilst the boys did basketball.

We all made our way out of the changing rooms as we obediently followed our PE teacher.

"Right. Let's just get straight into a game. You've done football before so you know the basics. Da In and Hyo Jin, take your earphones out of your ears now before I snip the wires up."

Ooh. That teacher's sass!

I stayed roughly a metre or two away from the ball's direction. I had mentally told myself that I was not getting into a violent game with Da In, or even dealing with painful bruises on my shins.
Woohyun saw me as he played basketball against Bi Ho and shot countless cheesy heart to me with the cutest grin ever. I couldn't help but giggle to myself discreetly during the game.

"Park Ailey! Get in the game now!" The teacher roared from across the field.

Alright, calm it Miss.

I followed the crowd of girls like a lost lamb. The girls were all attacking the ball with all their strength as I attempted to take control of the mucky ball.

I guess I was pretty good at football from my experience in my old school in England. The teachers had the power to force us to do it in the pouring rain without any excuses. The memories sent shivers to my spine.

I finally got hold of the ball and began kicking it left to right, heading towards the goal.

"Agh!" A roar screamed in my right ear and before I knew it, I was flying across the pitch. I landed on my bottom while trying to brush off the mud that was glued onto my legs.

"F-Fuck." I cursed as I glanced up to see Hyo Jin smirking. Eugh.

"Are you okay?" A manly figure overshadowed me as he reached his hand out towards me. The girls were astonished as I slowly made my way up to see who it was.
Bi Ho. I let out a sigh and tried ignoring his 'kindness'.

Before I knew it, Woohyun ran over panting as he slightly pushed Bi Ho to the side and helped lift me up on my two feet.

"Yah. Don't touch her," Woohyun glared at Bi Ho.

The students began to slowly surround us three.

"She refused to even touch or look at me," Bi Ho chucked with disbelief as I scoffed loudly.

"Isn't it clear that Ailey and I are officially dating?" Woohyun loudly spoke as the crowd all 'ooooo'd.

Whilst Bi Ho replied without fear,

"Can't two people like the same girl? What if I said that I liked Ailey."