Sweet Misery

Me: How do I make my 100th chapter written special?

My brain: Make it a yandere fic

Me: Hell yeah

______

T/W:

Blood warning
Toxic relationship
Obsession
Yandere
Amputating
Stalking
Sociopathic behavior
Psychotic Behavior
Torture
Killing
Cannibalism(?)

This is mostly Kokichi being a yandere

If you came here for pregame Kokichi for most of the time then bye, cuz there's only like 2 scenes of him acting as shy

Nearing the end there isn't a proper transition

Please don't think I like toxic Saiouma I just like dark themes

No beta read, we die like Kaede

Succi doesn't appear a lot in here well until the end

This one's another long one boys (4,000+ words)

_____

Kokichi doesn't know how it happened, but it did. And now he was a little horny over some of his classmate Shuichi. Usually this obsession was light hearted like most things. Though Kokichi's mindset isn't the safest to have and can be self-destructive at points.

See when Kokichi likes someone. He'll go through an obsession phase no matter what happens. The attraction was at first puppy love, having Shuichi protect him from some bullies while Rantaro wasn't around. Rantaro who was Kokichi's not really friend or foe, but he cared for Kokichi's safety. As expected Kokichi got attached to Rantaro, but the attraction was pretty short lived when Rantaro started hanging out with him less and less, opting to hang out with his girlfriend.

Sure he wouldn't pay any attention to Kokichi now, but Kokichi still felt an attachment, a need to latch onto Rantaro like a parasite. Though of course when Rantaro lacked the thing that attracted Kokichi in the first place, he threw him away like some broken toy and continued on. Though of course, another person would start protecting him in a way and that was Shuichi Saihara.

Shuichi pushed the bullies out of the way and at least saved Kokichi every other day. And so it was typical of Kokichi to mark him as his knight in shining armor. He at first wanted Shuichi's attention and whenever he would feel Shuichi's eyes on him he would fidget and become embarrassed. But alas, puppy love doesn't stay wholesome forever. Kokichi would find himself following Shuichi around and letting out small pants and mumbling "Saihara-kun" occasionally when he was deep in thought.

'Course Kokichi never dared entering Shuichi's humble abode, though he would occasionally cross his neighborhood and eye his house. Kokichi being lovesick that can drive any man insane, but the fragile boy kept it to himself, occasionally being a bit flustered whenever Shuichi was brought up in conversation.

"Saihara-kun~" sang Kokichi as he twirled his petite body around on the sidewalk, limping a little bit considering his lack of sleep. You could see how empty Kokichi's eyes were with a dark shadow looming over him. Kokichi smiled to himself, just imagining being pinned by Shuichi brought so much joy to himself.

Though his smile faulted a little bit when he took notice of a girl walking with Shuichi with a bag thrown over her shoulder. Kaede Akamatsu, sure she had no interest in Shuichi, but the fact that she had a close relationship being his best friend. She would usually appear whenever Kokichi would try to advance towards Shuichi. Of course, Kaede was oblivious to it and was usually appearing with Shuichi asking for dating advice and possibly allowing Shuichi tag along in her dates with Miu.