Shuichi and the Cafe Worker

AU idea

I need to stop making fluff so a possible angst one shot will be coming up next

__________

There was a cafe nearby where he lived, but he really doesn't understand why so many people were attracted to the place, maybe because there seemed to be great service there, but apparently it's mostly run by 1 person. Which seemed like it would be pretty boring, but it just attracted even more people to the area in which Shuichi started raising suspicion on it despite him seeing nothing wrong with the area itself, being located in a safe area and all. But it's never too late to investigate.

Shuichi did got to that place once and what he ordered was a simple black coffee along with some cream and sugar. And well, when he got the coffee from a nice coffee worker, it didn't seem like it was drugged or anything, it just gave him the same old feeling when coffee came through his mouth and fed his energy bar everyday.

Though he might admit that he may have seen the main attraction. It was a petite male figure who seemed to go by the name of Kokichi Ouma, having his name written on the nametag clipped to his apron. "Are you enjoying your coffee?" asked someone nearby and Shuichi looked up and saw 2 people sitting near a window. Both of them were blondes, but one of the girls had more kept hair, while the other one's seemed to be more wavy and poking out in random places.

"I don't like the feel of that little shit, but I must admit that he's pretty good at making the beverages." admitted the one who seemed more chaotic. "Really?" asked Shuichi and the female nodded. "Well your coffee isn't going to drink itself. Unless you're willing to pour it in another cup and hand it over to me." said the girl, downing her drink in one gulp and Shuichi did a slow nod before walking away from them. He's starting to think that this place was filled with lunatics.

Though of course, there would be at least one day that Shuichi had to confront the other male. When Shuichi ordered his coffee, he was waiting at the line to pick it up and go since he had to get to work on time. "A cup for the hot male!" exclaimed a childish voice, and Shuichi looked up from his phone to realize that he was holding the line up. He frantically ran to the front of the line where he was supposed to pick it up and the male smirked and said "Geez, and I thought I was going to wait here forever. My hands were about to fall off!"

Shuichi apologized and asked "Is that my drink?" Kokichi rolled his eyes and asked "Who else would I describe as hot?" Shuichi stammered a little bit, blushing from embarrassment and it made the other male smirk with victory. "Anyways! Here's your drink." said Kokichi handing the coffee cup to the blushing Shuichi. "C'mon, move move. We don't have all day." said an impatient male's voice. "I'm sorry!" exclaimed Shuichi as he rushed out of the cafe, forgetting to grab his drink.

"What a weird guy. And to think that I put all my love into it." pouted Kokichi."What does that mean?" asked one of his coworkers, raising an eyebrow at the male with purple locks. "Nothing~" sang Kokichi as he proceeded to do the next order, not wanting to hold up the line of clearly impatient customers.

Shuichi didn't think that he was going to visit the cafe after that whole fiasco, but really what can he do when all the other alternative cafes are either too far away for him to drive back and forth from his workplace to the cafe or they were too expensive and gave him shitty excuses of coffee. Though really, Shuichi had to go a whole week without his daily drive and he had been slacking in his work due to it.

So there he was, standing in a long line, of customers awaiting their respected beverages from the person making them, and all of them going out of the cafe with a satisfied look on their faces in which Shuichi greatly envied since he didn't really have much time to relax, but his boss, Kyoko allowed him to have at least 2 off days so that he can catch up on everything and return back, being as filled with life as this adult male who clearly hasn't gone over his emo phase in life.