Amen

So I'm calling you out if you comment anything about Shuichi's butt-

{I also didn't have an image of this chapter so that's why I had that picture-

_______

{Pregame Vampire AU}

"So, you're the only surviving priest in this area?" asked Kaito, an officer of the law. Lately there have been many attacks that involve the victim's neck having 2 puncture wounds. The priest nodded, his body shaking a little bit along with his wavy purple hair. Kaito looked at the priest and looked at the information, the only surviving priest here was Kokichi Ouma, but Kaito was honestly surprised that the boy was able to survive an attack considering his weak stature and sensitive behavior.

"I-I when I c-came back. Ev-everyone was dead." stuttered the sensitive boy, unable to comprehend what he saw last night and Kaito nodded as he wrote that down on the paper. His only course of action was to question the only remaining survivor."Has there been supernatural behavior around the church?" asked Kaito."N-no.... Not that I know of since the head bishop didn't give much information about what's going on around here." said Kokichi, twirling his fingers and looking around frantically.

"C-can I continue my praying?" asked the boy and Kaito nodded before saying "If you see any suspicious behavior report it to me. I can get my friend Rantaro to investigate the area if anything weird happens." Kokichi nodded and then looked around frantically again."Is something wrong?" asked Kaito, raising an eyebrow and Kokichi fumbled with the cuffs of his sleeves."W-what if the rumors are t-true.... What if vampires are t-true..?" said the boy, as his face twisted to panic.

Kaito sighed and then said "Well, even if it sounds drastic, I think we do have at least a vampire roaming around here. Rantaro examined the puncture wounds on every single victim and he could conclude that all of them died from blood loss and the bite marks seemed too perfect for it to be something like a knife." Kokichi nodded and then muttered "Okay......""Is there any other questions you want to ask?" asked Kaito and the boy shook his head.

"Alright see you later then." said Kaito, patting the priest on the head. The boy took a step back away from Kaito, not expecting the head pat in which Kaito decided to apologize for not telling him that he was going to do that. When Kaito exited out the building he pulled out a cigar and lighted it, man was it stressful to be doing these cases for him. He didn't want to believe the fact that vampires actually existed in this world, but the evidence was there. Hopefully ghosts aren't a thing as well or else that could really be the end for the cop.

:Time Skip

"So, how has the only survivor been?" asked Rantaro, looking up from his pile of work and Kaito scratched the back of his neck."Been a pain in my ass, I had to make him repeat some stuff, because I couldn't hear through that stutter. Honestly, could've been able to be done with him an hour ago." said Kaito and Rantaro let out a small chuckle before saying "Well you can't blame him for experiencing something so abnormal before.""Yeah I know." said Kaito as he took his seat beside the green haired boy.

There was then a phone ringing and Rantaro raised up from his spot and said "I'll get it." Kaito nodded before taking a sip out of the orange juice he bought a long the way."Really?!" exclaimed Rantaro, his eyes widening and Kaito looked over at Rantaro who let out a large sigh before giving the okay."What's wrong?" asked Kaito and Rantaro said "There's been another attack."

Kaito instantly raised from his spot and asked "Where?""Your apartment complex." said Rantaro and Kaito immediately dashed towards the doorway, leaving the avocado in the office all alone. Kaito put the keys in his car before racing off towards his apartment. When he got there he slammed the door shut as he saw many people gathered around the front entrance.