Kouzai is Now Live!

Most people: Crying over most of my angst one-shots

Me: P A N I C to know that people are actually reading them

Thanks for 12k you guys are amazing

E/N: I changed Kokichi's twitch channel name for no reason

Sorry for not posting as much as before, school makes me busy and unmotivated to write

Streamer!Pregame!Kokichi owns a set of purple cat ear headphones, fite me against that headcanon

__________

Objective: Make Rantaro's head explode

Problem: Kokichi is very sweet and makes Shuichi a simp inside

Conclusion: They end up trending on Twitter... Again

Purple headphones with cat ears poking out and a purple channel. 10k live viers, and a boy with short locks with the prettiest eyes that he's ever seen. Kokichi pumped his fists in the air as he then saw the incoming donations and chat spamming emojis at the speed of sound. "So today, we'll be playing the new horror game that came out this season. M-most of you guys suggested it to me and I decided to play it. So today we are playing Ball Monokuma's House of Horrors. H-hey no fighting in the chat please! I-I'll have no choice to kick you!" exclaimed the small male and Shuichi let out a little giggle.

He knew perfectly well that Kokichi didn't have the guts to kick anyone out of his twitch chat. He watched as Kokichi read the chat in his right monitor, and whispered to himself. His cheeks puffed out to make a pout and said "I do have the power to kick you out.... Don't challenge m- Stop saying bad words! .... Okay." Kokichi let out a sigh and opened the title screen, as his webcam turned into a square in the corner of the livestream. "I-I'm ignoring you guys for now sorry! But I'll try and reply to you guys as much as possible. It's like the thunderdome in chat..."

In their defense, every good chat was just like Kokichi's, just that they are more hectic over him. Shuichi rested his body on the couch and scrolled down to watch the still going explosions of emojis and greetings running around. As Kokichi fidgeted with his headphones to adjust to the sound, which caused a reaction from chat that consisted of an explosions of "nya nya" from his live viewers, which made the smaller male giggle in response.

Shuichi didn't like how he was glued to the screen, even when his teammate Kaede tossed a water bottle at him, he caught it, and threw it behind him. "Jeez, you're like some lovesick neckbeard. Are you modding his channel yet?" asked Kaede, she understood that Shuicih "kinda" likes Kokichi. "Not yet.." mumbled Shuichi, though Kokichi's streams were in need of some modding. He raised his phone over his head and watched as he created his character on the start screen.

Really, no one would suspect that the world champion at esports, Shuichi Saihara would be immersed in some male's streams. But it wasn't any male, it was Kokichi Ouma of all people. Who wouldn't like Kokichi aside from the We Won't Accept the Fact That Kokichi's Fucking Cute As Hell Inc. or what others like to refer as WWATFTKFCAHI. Which really seems like a random spur of letters, but it was something that was shared within his fanbase.

"Okay, okay." He puffed out his cheeks and a chorus of "KAWAIII" type in excess erupted from his chat as he narrowed his eyes. "So, first thing's first... I have to pass the first monster." Shuichi had to admit that Kokichi was good. He had beaten him in some of his own games, yet after the third death, Kokichi had grabbed a fluffy blanket and holding onto it like his life depended on it.

There were many donations sent through comforting him, and some telling him that he can stop if he wanted to. Every streamer had a specific type of audience, and it made Shucihi wonder what kind of person it was that watches Kokichi. Maybe just your local stans, fanboys or fangirls considering he gets a lot of support during these streams. He got past the first monster, and then another. Shuichi then heard Kaede say "You're grinning like an idiot." Now Shucihi, didn't like being compared to Kaito, but he couldn't help but smile.