Rantaro the Matchmaker - I

Rantaro let out a sigh as he was voice calling with one of his older step-brother, Nagito. Over what? The thing that has been going on for 2 years in Rantaro's life called your sweet, precious , innocent, baby brother, is pretty fucking gay for your best friend and so is your best friend. And now the avocado has to deal with the huge sexual tension and how oblivious each side was.

Rantaro let out a huge sigh and Nagito noticed Rantaro's distress. "What's the matter?" asked Nagito, being the good older brother that he is. "Onii-San , I'm at my rope's end at the moment. I swear that I might be convicted of a crime if they both don't do anything." groaned Rantaro, putting a hand over his forehead.

"..... between?"

"Shuichi and Kokichi."

"Wasn't it pretty obvious from the start? What's the matter?" asked Nagito, though it was pretty clear on Rantaro's frustrated face. "Did they do something?"

"That's the problem, they're not doing anything. For 2 years!" exclaimed Rantaro in a bit of a whisper because his little brother was sleeping in the room next to him and he didn't want to wake up Kokichi.

"I'm not sure if that's the issue here, Rantaro."

"Listen Nagito, either they're very dense or big chickens. I would understand if Chichi won't understand it since he was 17 at that time, but he's 19 now!" exclaimed Rantaro. "Well anyone with a pair of eyes can see that they got a 'thing' for each other. Except both parties are dumbasses." continued Rantaro.

"They've been interested in each other ever since they met each other at the mall. Call it my 'big brother' intuition but I could tell that Kokichi looked at Saihara that way. But he was still naive and gave him the 'best friend' plaque." said Rantaro and he heard Nagito mumble something about him supposed to have that intuition first.

"And you're 100% this isn't reading into it too much?" asked Nagito and Rantaro shrugged "More like 95.42069%" said Rantaro. "I mean Shuichi did act a bit weird when he saw Kokichi in one of his clothes when we had a sleepover at his house." said Rantaro.

"Maybe he's soft from Kokichi wearing his clothing? My fiancé likes it when I wear his clothing." commented Nagito. "I would say in both scenarios, your fiancé and Shuichi are anything but soft." mumbled Rantaro, remembering Shuichi's face from that night.

"In my personal opinion, it doesn't even matter. And how are they acting differently?" asked Nagito and Rantaro let out a sigh. "Shuichi is like the opposite of a saint, he's had his fair share of attracting women into his bed before he met Kokichi. Then after meeting Kokichi, it was like he was smacked into a brick wall. He hardly looked at women even when they tried seducing Shucihi into bed with them. In homeroom, when a girl was getting clingy, Shuichi would brush them off. Like I think he hasn't fucked anything for 2 years! And it's making me kind of worried if he has a sex doll looking like Kokichi." said Rantaro. "A what?!" asked Nagito. "Nothing!" exclaimed Rantaro.

"And how is Kokichi different?" asked Nagito. "Kokichi suddenly became self-conscious about himself, and he would sometimes come up to me and ask if he looked good or not. And when I didn't have an answer for him, the next thing he did was go to the barber shop and ask for them to cut his hair!" exclaimed Rantaro into the phone."Do you even want to know how long Kokichi had to twirl his hair to be like that?!" cried Rantaro, having the memory of Kokichi playing as his side bangs a bit self consciously.

"Never ever has he became extremely self conscious in his looks for a guy. From my knowledge, Koki has never been interested in dating anyone before. And he's beautiful and adorable as fuck, so I highly doubt there was a shortage of girls and guys asking him out." said Rantaro. "Maybe the reason why he doesn't have a partner is the reason being that he has a very protective older brother who looks like an overgrown avocado?" suggested Nagito.