Kokichi has an affair with a cow named Carl

I wrote this at 3 am.

Please excuse my lack of sanity in this
______

Kokichi was sad

He had severe depression because Shuichi decided to go and buy some milk and he has been gone for 3 months on the expedition for milk.

What Kokichi didn't expect was that he was at a farm for no fucking reason

Usually he would go off gathering shit but he really fucked up. And he soon found himself at a farm.

He then saw a sexc cow. One that has nice thighs and cool horns. "Hey" said Kokichi sliding on the grass like what he used to do in Shuichi's dms.

These months of separation have really affected Kokichi's brain and not in a good way. He has become reincarnated version of his own brother.

"Wanna go out for a picnic? I know the perfect place." said Kokichi. "Can I call you Carl?" asked Kokichi, Carl didn't say anything because Kokichi just summoned a leash. Why did he have this, because months ago he had night activities with Shuichi that involved handcuffs and leashes.

Carl looked up at Kokichi with those cow eyes and Kokichi fell in love. "I will spoil you." promised Kokichi as they went up the mountain.

The picnic was nice to say the very least and Kokichi had a nice day with Carl.

He was understood Kokichi, letting him speak, not minding his name, and Kokichi somehow convinced himself that the cow was smirking and winking at him and he acted like a flustered girl in return.

But really his appetite didn't appreciate grass so he just hugged Carl while the sunset was casting a romantic glow on the water.

Carl was warm, he was soft, he had nice horns, and he had eyes

What else would Kokichi want from a man?

"Hey I just wanna tell you that I'm over Shuichi. You're my new man." said Kokichi giving another hug to the cow. "C'mon I'll invite you to my room for the night."

_________

There was a push on Kokichi's body and he woke up to see a concerned Shuichi looking down at him.

"Kokichi I bought a room for you at the inn, why weren't you sleeping there?" asked Shuichi.  "They don't allow cows in. I'm going to start a riot in the market place as an animal rights activist." answered Kokichi. "Plus I have Carl."

"Is it that cow sleeping near you?" asked Kaede looking over at Carl the cow sleeping like a puppy near him, and smelling like rotten onions.

"His name is Carl." Said Kokichi. "He has horns and some nice thighs." And something snap within Shuichi and Kokichi didn't have time to react because Shuichi stood up blankly and reached for his bow.

Kokichi was too tired to react but the sound of a squeal coming from the nearby cow made him shoot up right awake.

Shuichi, with a blank look on his face, shot Carl. Kokichi screamed and ran over to the dying cow as it took it's last breathes. "Why.... why did you kill Carl?" cried Kokichi.

"Koki, are you drunk?" said Shuichi with the blankest look on his face. "Perhaps...."

Shuichi sighed and said "Kaede can you go create some medicine. I think he's under the effects of Wolfhook considering how delusional he's being."

"YOU KILLED CARL! HE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! I'll never find love again." cried Kokichi. "I'm your husband Kokichi." said Shuichi as he looked at him.

"Carl was.... he was...." cried Kokichi, he was far less handsome than the gallant horse galloping across the waves, it's luscious hair swaying against the winds.

Kokichi's breath stuttered as his eyes became wide and Shuichi froze.

"We'll continue this argument later..." said Kokichi. "Kokichi come back." said Shuichi, but the other male was already walking towards the shoreline.

Kokichi, still under the effects of a perceived wolfhook, he looked at Shuichi and said "Sh-Shumai. I think that horse is flirting with me."

Kokichi didn't have any second to think because Shuichi was already pulling out his bow.

_________

What have I written.

I believe in Carl x Kokichi supremacy-
Fuck Saiouma I have a new otp to ship

Vote here if you want me to get rid of this mess of a chapter