Comfort

{In-game (Angst?)}

After Kaede's execution, Kokichi noticed how Shuichi seemed to be more quiet than usual. Usually he would just wander around the school, looking off listlessly and well sure the execution took a toll on the morality of everyone in the school. It still made Kokichi aggravated that there isn't anything going on that could spark the short boy's interest that didn't make him die from boredom. Heck, even bothering Keebo and Kaito was starting to become stale because of their now sad reactions that weren't at all interesting to look at.

He was just done attempting to stir up anything with Kaito with the astronaut just telling Kokichi to go away or else he'll call Maki to make him go away. Well, Kokichi didn't feel like ticking Maki off, because she'll just do the same thing over and over again, put Kokichi in a chokehold of course and well Kokichi didn't feel like getting that 2 days in a row. So, he stopped and decided to just go and start researching on who the mastermind could be.

Before entering to where the dorms resided he bumped into Kirumi moving some of the laundry she was just done doing."Hi mom!" exclaimed Kokichi as he waved at the ultimate maid. Kirumi sighed before saying "What do you want Kokichi?" Kokichi jumped as he skipped around the female and said "Well I felt like I could maybe help you with whatever you're doing. At least that could keep my mind off things."

"Ah, well could you maybe wake up Saihara, he hasn't been to breakfast yet." said Kirumi. Kokichi nodded before heading to the dorms and then scanning all of the pixel icons to find the one that looked the most like Shuichi. Kokichi ran to the dorm room that was closest to the door that had Shuichi's avatar on it.

"Shumai~ Wake up!" called Kokichi as he knocked on the door, but there was no answer from the other side. Kokichi grumbled and didn't like the idea of the detective ignoring him. He reached inside of his pocket and pulled out some hair clips. He wouldn't mind Kokichi lockpicking his door would he.

Kokichi swung the door open as a grand entrance and noticed that the lights were closed so that was completely useless. The only light entering the room was the doorway in which Kokichi was standing at. After Kokichi's eyes adjust to the dark room, he heard small sniffles coming from a hump in the blanket."Saihara-chan are you here?" teased Kokichi as he ran towards the bed and then set himself on the area where it wasn't covered by the blanket.

The soft mattress sinking in where the supreme leader sat."Ouma....kun?" muttered Shuichi, his voice barely audible."Yup that's me!" exclaimed Kokichi as he threw the blankets off of the detective to see the detective not wearing his usual dark uniform but a white t-shirt and wearing his usual black pants. To be frank, Kokichi was surprised that Shuichi wore a color that WASN'T black or any other dark color.

"Saihara-chan~" said Kokichi in a sing-songy tone as he held Shuichi's tear-stained face."Do you want to feel better?" asked Kokichi and Shuichi was honestly surprised that the leader was willing to make the detective feel better."Hey don't give me that look." said Kokichi, catching onto Shuichi's suspicion and giving him an over-exaggerated look.

"A-ah, sorry." apologized Shuichi before saying "Yeah, it would be nice for some comfort......." said Shuichi, Kokichi smiled as he gestured Shuichi to sit up and the detective followed that order, Kokichi then grabbed the blanket and threw it over Shuichi's head, he grabbed the ends so that the blanket would remain over Shuichi's head.

The way the blanket was positioned so that Shuichi's eyes were locked onto the leader, as he got on his knees and then started saying sweet compliments and reassuring words towards the detective."Don't worry Saihara-chan, you'll get all of us out of this hellhole." said Kokichi as he allowed Shuichi to vent all of his feeling and letting his tears run freely.

Kokichi then noticed that Shuichi had fallen silent and he soon felt a huge weight be placed onto him. Kokichi fell off and then felt Shuichi's head resting on Kokichi's chest. Kokichi blushed at the position, hoping to god that there were no cameras in Shuichi's room to see him in this state.

He let go of the blankets and hugged Shuichi's head while trying to make Shuichi's ahoge lay flat, which obviously failed since it seemed to be like a spring. After some patting and letting his hands comb through Shuichi's hair. He finally got tired from the silence and soon fell asleep with the detective on him.

:Bonus Tsumugi-

Tsumugi looked at the monitors with a smile on her face while she twirled around in her chair.

:Alright let's go back-

After that, Kokichi and Shuichi would have these sessions whenever either Kokichi or Shuichi felt sad, tired, or any other negative emotions. And they would usually end with either Kokichi or Shuichi falling asleep and using the other as some sort of body pillow, literally. Shuichi hummed as he combed Kokichi's hair, letting the boy calm down from his touch. Shuichi was sitting on Kokichi's bed, just making the supreme go to sleep since he kept staying up for nights on end just trying to find the mastermind, which Shuichi of course never knew that Kokichi was doing that since he would just hide all of his work in some of the boxes that laid in his room.

He also erased his white board and hid all of the pictures he had so that he wouldn't be as embarrassed when Shuichi comes over and comforts Kokichi when he's stressed or tired. Yet, one thing that always unsettled Shuichi was the Rantaro wax figure just on the wall and the horse mask that was always resting on the bed."I wish we could stay like this forever." he heard Kokichi mutter and Shuichi nodded.

:Time Skip

Gonta had been executed and well, Shuichi seemed to have distanced from Kokichi, he no longer spent his free times with him which bummed Kokichi out, but he decided not to show it, but the growing hate and sadness that Kokichi was experiencing was unbearable. Yet, unlike the last times that Kokichi was at decent terms with Shuichi, Kokichi now had to comfort himself.

He excused himself from the table and instantly ran back to his dorm. He closed the door and locked it before jumping onto the bed and wrapping his arms around the blanket. He then sat up on the bed and pulled the blanket over his head. He grabbed the edges softly and hugging himself a little bit in the process.

"Don't worry Kokichi you are loved." reassured Kokichi."Everyone loves you, they just don't know how to express it." comforted Kokichi as his grip on the blankets tightened."You are an amazing supreme leader and you are better than anyone else." said Kokichi as he used the blankets to wipe away any tears that were rolling down his face. He then hugged himself tightly, his grip on the blanket tightened so much that his knuckles went white."I love you." said Kokichi before letting go of the blanket before collapsing onto the bed with small sniffles erupting from him.