Bittersweet

Huge A/N:

T/W: Drug Addiction/Addiction, Overdose, Mentions of Sexual Abuse, Mentions of Rape, Suicide

Additional Key to avoid being confused:

Italic and Bold = Inside of Kokichi's mind

Italic = Flashback

Bold and Underline= Inside Shuichi's mind

Normal Text = Normal Timeline

Bold, Italic, and Underline = Kokichi and Shuichi's mind

This one-shot may make no sense-

I'm not very keen on these subjects so sorry if there is any misinformation

Pregame Shuichi will NOT be toxic in this story, and he will not be inflicting the abuse on Pregame Ouma-

This can count as angst

(This story might get reported because of this chapterrrrrrrrrrr)

Thanks for listening and here is a mess of a one-shot

{Pregame AU}

_____

Rantaro had known Kokichi since they lived under the same roof, but they aren't really related since Rantaro was just an adopted old brother in Kokichi's eyes. But usually Rantaro would be left in the shadow since he wasn't really part of the family. And well when they're dad gets drunk, he tends to do some unforgivable acts to Rantaro since the older boy didn't want Kokichi to be experiencing any trauma at the age of 11.

But it still gave the sensitive young boy still went through trauma from seeing his cranky and horny father walk in every day after a long day of work. It used to not occur since his mom was still around to relax her soon-to-be rouge husband, but after some time, she just was gone from their family and well that affected him deeply and he started getting stressed from all of the rent being built up within the few months. He started going to bars and then one day he just snapped.

Kokichi remembered that day vividly, him and Rantaro were in the living room, Kokichi was 9 while Rantaro was 10, who was about to become 11 within a few months. Kokichi was playing with a few toy trucks, sure it was pretty boring for the 9 year old, but he hasn't been able to watch TV or play on the computer because of their financial struggle and well the toys that are still in the apartment were the only things that kept him company. Then the door opened and there was a rotten stench coming from the doorframe, there stood his father, all tired, his suit having vivid wrinkles on it.

"Kokichi come with me." said his father, but only Rantaro could sense danger coming their way. Kokichi, still young and pure, ran over to his father, but before they could enter the bedroom. Rantaro stopped them from going any more closer to the doorframe."Amami-chan?" asked Kokichi, looking up at the boy in confusion and Rantaro gulped."H-hey dad, I think I should volunteer instead o-of Kokichi." stuttered Rantaro, his voice laced with fear. His father gave him a displeased look before nodding and letting go of Kokichi's hand.

Before Kokichi knew it, Rantaro was pulled into the dark room with his father. The door locked, but Kokichi could just hear the faint shuffling of someone being pushed onto the bed."WAIT NO!" screamed Rantaro, but he was soon muffled by something. Kokichi immediately ran to his room when he heard a faint click in the room that was soon followed by the sound of a zip going down.

That night, all Kokichi could hear were the groans coming out of his father and his older brother's constant screaming and sobbing for his dad to stop doing whatever he was doing. Kokichi hugged his chest, his imagination unable to comprehend what was going on. This lasted for 2 hours until there was a large scream from his father and soon, dead silence. Kokichi finally decided to walk out of his room when he heard the door to his dad's room being unlocked and his dad emerged from the room and then walked into the bathroom.