War is Relentless Especially With Big Brothers

"Ryoma, care to explain.... This?" asked Kirumi as she pointed at the 2 children sitting on bar stools waiting for their drinks. "Nope." said Ryoma as he took a swig from his drink. Kirumi let out a sigh and said "You were meant to babysit them. Not bring them on your daily drinks. How are they even sitting here?" "Listen, when you are friends with the person who owns this place, you have some perks." answered Ryoma. "So, this place is going to soon become a daycare?" asked Chisa. "Like I said, I don't want to talk about this." said Ryoma as he took another swig from his drink.

There was then a ding and Ryoma said "and that's the last one." said Ryoma. It was a girl with albino hair with tan skin and she was walking over to join her other friends."I hope that she's the meditator." said Ryoma. "A mediator for what?" asked Kirumi. "I don't like to talk about it."

"They are children, Ryoma. One of them is Himiko!" exclaimed Kirumi. "Yeah and she carries around her magic stuff. So there may be an explosion." said Ryoma. "Ryoma... Is that a drink?!" exclaimed Kirumi as she noticed Ryoma handing the children. "Relax it's just orange juice that I stole." answered Ryoma. "You seem too calm to have children at a bar setting. Who hurt you?" asked Kirumi. "Life did." answered Ryoma, having a shadow over his face.

"Yeah, but why are they all...." said Kirumi as she looked at Tsumugi, Himiko, and Angie. Then she realized something that they all have in common. They all have an older brother figure. "Oh....." muttered Kirumi as she soon figured out why they all gathered here.

"You're finally here!" exclaimed Tsumugi as she directed Angie to sit beside her. In which Angie grabbed the stool from Ryoma to go sit at the bar table. "Is this how tea parties work here in Osaka? Atua is quite impressed!" exclaimed Angie, giggling with joy. Ryoma then handed her an orange juice in which Angie claims to have given him Atua's blessing as a thank you.

"What? Tea party? This isn't a tea party! It's a meeting!" exclaimed Tsumugi as she hugged her Madoka doll in her hands given by Shuichi. "A very, very, very important meeting." huffed Himiko as she let out her signature "nyeh". "Well if this is an important meeting then shouldn't we have snacks?" asked Angie. "The snacks aren't why we are here, Angie-san!" exclaimed Tsumugi. "I am a little bit hungry...." mumbled Himiko as she rubbed her stomach.

"Barney said to do this to soothe your tummy before it eats you." said Himiko, letting out a sigh. Tsumugi looked at her friend, concerned for her mental health."Oh? So why are we here then?" asked Angie, with a big smile on her face.

"We are here because Yumeno-san believes that her brother is better suited for Ouma-chan!"

"He is!" exclaimed Himiko, as she glared across the table with a pout on her lips growing. Tsumugi then mumbled something about her being angry that her Naruto cosplay with shurikens hasn't been shipped here yet. But also not wanting Kirumi to ground her which makes her spend less time with her big brother.

"Better suited? Like in a team?" asked Angie as she took a sip out of her orange juice container. She then recalled that Kiibo and Kokichi once did a science project together over something that has to do with crushing different fruits. But maybe that was her imagination. "I wonder..." mumbled Angie as she hummed to herself.

"As a husband!" Tsumugi loudly proclaims as if it was the most awful thing in the world. As if she was being told that there was no more toast in the world. Not even one single slice left. The rest of the bar turned around at the proclamation and chuckled around them as they thought the girl was talking about her own future husband instead of her self-proclaimed older sister and well also the other two as well. "How could someone who won the cutest girl yearly competition end up with a....."