Warm yet Cold

*pours bleach on my eyes and then yours* Let's do this

Disclaimer: I don't hate Keebo, or Saiibo this is just for plot

This can be considered a book plot, but I don't want to work on another book so have the oneshot edition

Shuichi may be a bit of an ass at the beginning of the oneshot

Pregame!Kokichi owns a flower shop now cuz also plot-

Sorry if it's a bit rushed I wanted to get this out on Valentine's Day for no reason.

______

How did this happen? Was the question that Kokichi always asked himself. He's been watching the other male for who knows how long within the windows of his petite flower shop once owned by his older brother. And now, weeks, maybe even months that have passed that the male was standing there with a hat over his head and watching Kokichi at the counter of the flower shop, cutting off some petals and trimming some of the flowers on display. The cigar in his mouth was immediately discarded when another male slapped the cigar out of his mouth and told him to not be smoking in a place like Kokichi's flower shop. The realization dawned upon Kokichi that the honest face of the raven-haired male was reserved just for this man, so did the bouquet of lilies that he ordered from him several minutes ago.

Kokichi (pathetically) wondered if he would even have a chance at all. He should've known that it would be next to none, since the man who he was attracted to was obviously infatuated with the other male with white hair, even if that male was blissfully unaware of his affections. Resting his hand on his hand, he could only sigh behind the cash register as he watched them. The raven-haired male smiled and laughed at whatever their conversation might be.

Kokichi guess it was fine, this was all just a stupid crush after all and it would eventually disappear. It wouldn't linger in him for too long and he would not let it. He was not stupid enough to keep feelings for this man who, well definitely had zero interest into Kokichi, or even flowers since it was most likely because the albino had dragged him here.

Really, who would want to marry someone who runs a flower shop, Kokichi snapped out of his thoughts when the bell jingled and Kokichi shot right up when the two males entered. Shuichi Saihara and Keebo Idabashi. "Ah, Kokichi." greeted Keebo and Kokichi waved his hand in return which seemed to bother Shuichi a little bit, who shot Kokichi a side glare, but Kokichi wasn't really bothered by it. At least he attracted the other male's attention even if it was negative, he refused to look back because if he did then he would cower in the intense aura radiating off of Shuichi.

Instead, he offered Shucihi a small smile and a subtle nod. He blinked and he felt the stare turn away from him, and he could notice that it changed into affection at the robot that was observing Kokichi's work not too long ago. Kokichi's eyes looked over at the lilies with a fraction of melancholy. Back then, Rantaro loved to have the leftover lilies ll for himself to decorate the tiny living space of theirs behind the shop. Perhaps because of him, Kokichi's preference of lilies went on strongly. But now that he's gone, Kokichi didn't know if he could see the silvery flower the same way. Too many memories arose whenever he made contact with the petals. He crouched down to the flowers, a presence was felt and he turned his head to the side, the albino male was staring at him, or at least that flowers that Kokichi was examining.

"Kiibo-san, what are you looking at?"

Kokichi sucked in a sharp breath as a voice rang the space and the raven-haired male entered his field of vision, he schooled his expression, suppressing the blush that was on his face. "Flowers." said Keebo politely. "It's a shame that they are withering though." muttered Keebo in a sad tone. "Y-yeah, I just didn't water them in a long time and kind of forgot about them." apologized Kokichi, it was a half life, ever since Rantaro died, he longer felt any love when taking care of lilies, and Keebo nodded. "Can I buy them all?" asked Keebo and Kokichi was surprised that he was willing to buy wilting flowers.

"Of course, we shall buy them all." said Shuichi as he stepped between Kokichi and Keebo and Keebo nodded. "Please make it into one big bouquet." said Keebo and Kokichi nodded as he then grabbed all of the lilies and went over to the counter to choose a wrapping for them. He decided on a baby blue with a white bow. He cut off the stems that were poked out and trimmed the petals of the flowers, adding a bit of extra flowers to bring more color into them. He then wrapped them all up in the wrapping paper, and finished it off with the white bow. "Do you want a greeting card with it?" asked Kokichi and Keebo shook his head. Kokichi nodded as he then said "I hope whoever receives these will be pleased with them." Keebo made a small smile and said "The person has passed away, but I'm sure that they will like it."