Dictionary

ob·liv·i·ous

adjective

not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.

Kokichi had one thing that he always wanted to express and that was his feelings for his beloved detective, but the dense detective would either think that it was a lie or just outright ignore his confessions of love, which would end up becoming extremely awkward for Kokichi and it wasn't like the supreme leader could just outright say "I love you" in the middle of a killing

game.

If Shuichi rejects him, Kokichi would give monokuma what he wants and bring him despair, and if Shuichi accepts Kokichi's confession, then the same damn bear would try every possible way to kill one of them. And the supreme leader wasn't wanting his beloved hurt, because of him. So, he would try to give hints to Shuichi that he was interested in him, but obviously Shuichi doesn't devote his time as a detective to scope out any hints of a relationship wanting to blossom.

In which, Kokichi would sometimes question if their ultimates are even real, because he would think a detective might be able to scope out those clues and not be THAT dense, but then again. There was proof in their motive videos, but they could've just hired some actors to pose in the motive videos. The whole thing is just confusing the boy, so Kokichi decided to brush that topic off his shoulder for another time, because by now it was free time for everyone and he wanted to enjoy his life to the fullest since his can be ended any time.

But then again, Kokichi doubted that anyone had the balls to pull out a kitchen knife or other weapon and go bang bang or stab stab with it. But then again the whole trust thing can be a distraction from the truth and make them more vulnerable. So, Kokichi threw the whole trusting thing in the bin. He was not ready to become vulnerable, maybe this might be the demise of everyone and well he would be pretty petty and give everyone a told you so look when a murder happens.

"Kokichi!" said a voice and Kokichi turned around to see mister detective walking towards him. Kokichi smirked and then put his hands behind his head and did his signature laugh."Nishishihi~ Shumai, you know perfectly well that I'm the bad apple of this batch. So, why are you going over to me for your free time? Unless you're interested in joining my secret organization!" said Kokichi, walking towards Shuichi.

Shuichi sighed and then handed Kokichi a ticket with a rocket embedded on it."Oh~ Is Saihara-chan finally got the guts to ask me out or what?" asked Kokichi, giving Shuichi a teasing look while Shuichi just avoided eye contact with him."Well, can I not spend some free time-with you?" asked Shuichi."Awwww I'm flattered and all, but I promised Avocado-chan to hang out with him this free time. Maybe you should go and crawl to Piano Freak to spend your free time with." said Kokichi.

"O-oh.... Well this is a bit awkward." said Shuichi, stuffing the date ticket into his pocket and then said "Good bye Ouma-kun" which made Kokichi snicker and have the detective's attention turn to him."It's a lie Saihara-chan! Of course I want to hang out with my most favorite person!" said Kokichi, skipping over to Shuichi, and then hugging his arm. Shuichi looked away embarrassed and said "Do you want to go to the Dining Room?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi nodded eagerly. "Well let's go then." said Shuichi and then walked out of the room with Kokichi tailing behind.

"Hey Shumai, I've been wondering." said Kokichi. Shuichi hummed and asked "What is it Ouma-kun?""Well I've been wondering why you've been recently hanging out with me more than the others. Don't you and Kaede have a close relationship?" questioned Kokichi."O-oh! Me and Kaede aren't that close, we just are friends. And it's because Kaede is just hanging out with Rantaro or Miu." said Shuichi chuckling to himself quietly, Kokichi sensed the lie immediately, and then called Shuichi out for it."WAAAAA! SHUMAI HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!" cried Kokichi, his crocodile tears rolling down his cheeks."K-Kokichi?!" stuttered Shuichi in a panic and Kokichi giggled "Nishishi, you just called me by my first name. Are we being formal now Shumai?" asked Kokichi and Shuichi looked away with a small blush on his face.

"So, Ouma-kun have you gotten into any relationships ever since you came here?" asked Shuichi."Wow! Is Shumai getting jealous that someone else is getting into my pants that is not me? What a perv, I thought you knew better!" said Kokichi and Shuichi started stuttering "N-no! I-I- was just curious!" exclaimed Shuichi which made Kokichi giggle. He attempted to pat Shuichi's head, but he was too short for it. So, he resulted in patting his cheeks lightly.

"Don't worry Shumai! You're the only one I can tolerate in this game!" exclaimed Kokichi before skipping off to the dining room, leaving the detective in the hallway stunned.

:Time Skip

When Shuichi arrived at the dining room, Kokichi had already settled himself down and was just drinking out of a Panta bottle. Seriously, how much did it cost for the school to replenish all of the Panta bottles that Kokichi chugged down. It must be a lot, because Kokichi's diet just consists of sweets and carbonated drinks, which was expected from someone with a childish nature such as Kokichi.

"Shumai you are finally here! I was wondering when you would come here. Heck, you gave me enough time to plan out a whole murder plan!" exclaimed Kokichi, waving his hand to signal the detective to walk over there. Shuichi cautiously came closer to the shorter boy and inspected his surroundings for where Kokichi could pull out a knife and stab him.

When he sat down, Kokichi then asked Shuichi "Hey Shumai, what are we going to be doing here?" Shuichi looked around and caught sight of a trash can and suggested "Let's dig through the trash. I think we could find something of use in there." Kokichi gasped and then giggled "You know me so well, Shuichi! I love to look through trash more than anything else in the world! I get so obsessed with trash that I forget to even eat or drink!" said Kokichi and Shuichi gave him a concerned look.

"..... But that's an obvious lie. Maaaan, when I'm with you, it's so much fun that it makes me lie even more!" exclaimed Kokichi and Shuichi sighed in relief."Well then how do you want to approach it?" asked Shuichi and then he got up from his seat. Kokichi stopped the detective from getting any more further from the table."Shumai! Did Kaito infect you with his stupidness? I just said that I lied about digging through the trash! I hate sloppy messes!" exclaimed Kokichi and Shuichi sighed."Well then do you want to watch something in the AV room then?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi nodded.

"I want to see a documentary about some policemen!" said Kokichi bouncing over to the detective, his energy at an all time high and Shuichi raised an eyebrow."I expected you to not like police officers." said Shuichi."Well Shumai, you already know what they say about assuming." said Kokichi, giggling to himself.

:Time skip

After watching the documentary, Kokichi decided to shut it off and then Shuichi joined him by the doorframe."Aww man... That was a complete waste of time for me. I thought I would enjoy my time with my beloved detective, but what a shame. Nishishishi~ But that's just a big fat lie." said Kokichi while Shuichi just gave the boy a small smile."C'mon Shumai! Let's go to the dorms together." said Kokichi, grabbing Shuichi's hand and dragging him out of the room.

After arriving at the dorms, Kokichi and Shuichi went to Kokichi's dorm room and when Kokichi was about to leave, Shuichi stopped Kokichi."H-hey do you want to hang out with me tomorrow?" asked Shuichi and Kokichi smiled "Sure thing Saihara-chan, but the price is that you have to join my organization." said Kokichi."C-can it be something else?" asked Shuichi.

"Like what?" asked Kokichi and Shuichi then handed him a gift. Kokichi looked at the gift and hesitantly grabbed it, not knowing if it was a bomb designed to look like a gift."Is this a bomb Saihara-chan?" asked Kokichi and Shuichi shook his head rapidly."Nishishi I know that. Anyways, have a good night." said Kokichi before closing the door on Shuichi.

Kokichi then jumped into bed and then opened the gift, it was not in fact a bomb, but it was just a bunch of roses. Kokichi smiled to himself and asked "Man, Shuichi, where did you get all of these from?"

_____

This was a draft for a long time and basically the prompt is that I search up a word and then write a word surrounding that word. So-

Not only is Shuichi obvious so is Kokichi-