Chapter 9

Kayley's POV

It was almost two weeks into the new year. It was also Zayn's twentieth birthday! My little brother was growing up! Yes, I know I said little brother. I don't care.

We were having his party at my house also. We had more room in the house than in the penthouse suite of their hotel, so... yep. I was dressed in a pair of light gray sweat pants and a matching gray v-neck t-shirt with one of Zayn's old varsity jackets over it. He let me wear whatever of his clothes that I wanted when I wanted to wear them, wherever I wanted to wear them to. That's what siblings were for.

I brought his presents downstairs and laid them on the floor. Niall had already taken his presents down. The doorbell rang and I answered the door to eight people who just barged right into my house. I love my friends. They all sat on the floor like we did for Louis' birthday. Everyone got him three presents each, just like Louis. No one even planned this, either.

"ME FIRST!" Alice screamed. She pushed her presents towards him. He grabbed the first and opened it to find a shirt that had the 1D symbol on the front and DJ Malik on the back with headphones on top of the D and the J. It was cute. The next present was a pad of drawing paper. He smiled when he saw that. When he opened the next one, his eyes lit up.

"You got me Beats?" he squealed. He kissed Alice and put the headphones around his neck.

I pushed my presents toward him next. He grabbed them and ripped the wrapping paper off the first. When he saw it was a box inside of a box inside of a box, he threw all the boxes at me. I shrugged. He opened the next to see a little art kit that included colored pencils and chalk and stuff. He smiled and laid it on top of Alice's pad of paper. What he found in the third one was a framed picture of the two of us on my birthday. He was holding me bridal style and I was laughing into his chest. He smiled again and put it back in the gift bag.

He grabbed Dani's next. He tore the paper off the first one. It was a new OBEY snapback. He laughed and put it on his head. He opened the next little box to find a necklace with a little charm of brass knuckles. He gave her a questioning look.

"You're the 'bad boy,'" she reminded him. He rolled his eyes but still put it around his neck. The last present from Dani was a wallet.

Liam handed Zayn his presents next. He opened the first to see a pair of socks. They had the boys' faces on them. The next present from Liam was a pair of black and yellow Nike Air Maxes. The next was a yellow Abercrombie & Fitch shirt to go with the shoes. Zayn smiled and laid the presents next to him.

He took Hazza's presents. When he opened the first, he saw a picture frame. The picture inside was a black and white picture of Zayn. It had the Gucci symbol on it. Zayn gave him a questioning look and Harry said, "Directioners are really good with Photoshop."

"We really are," Kate said before she could stop herself. Me and Alice gave her this look like "Shut-up-or-we-will-chop-your-boobs-off" and the boys looked like they were scared of her.

"Who do you think released those fake pics of Harry nudes? Directioners," she said. They all shrugged and went back to Harry's presents. The other two were a shirt from Hollister and a pair of black skinny jeans.

The presents from Kate were a box of Crayola markers, a braided friendship bracelet, and some hair gel.

El's presents were hairspray, another pad of paper, and Beats earbuds (not like the headphones Alice got him).

Niall's presents to Zayn were a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren boxers, a watch, and a whole bunch of colorful rubber bracelets.

Zayn's presents from Louis were a carrot, an iTune's gift card, and some condoms.