Chapter 32

Eleanor's POV

"El Belle, can you go put your shoes on for me?" Louis asked politely.

"Why?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "I'm taking you out."

I shrugged and answered, "Okay."

Istood up from the couch and shuffled over to the door. I sat down and started untying her red high top Converse. They matched my crop top that had a cherry on it. The dark blue short-shorts really made my legs look kinda weird, but I didn't care.

I grunted as I stood up and sighed, "You coming?" He smiled and slipped on his gray Toms. He grabbed his wallet and headed toward the door. Before following him out the door, I saw him grab something off the small table next to the door. I mentally shrugged before following him out the door. I looked at my phone while we were riding in the lift. Five o'clock. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Louis slipped his hand into mine and I smiled.

We got in Louis' car and drove. And drove. And drove. It seemed to take an eternity to get to where we were going. In reality, it probably only took ten minutes, but I was so excited that it felt like thirty. (Don't look at me like that; nothing exciting had happened for the past three months.)

After the first five minutes, I got antsy.

"Louis, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he replied.

I sighed heavily and sank back into my seat, crossing my arms in the process.

Five minutes later... Still not there.

"I thought you said we were almost there!" I whined.

"Calm down and let me drive!"

I smirked and straightened up a bit. When I looked out the window, I saw all of Paris. It was lit up like a Christmas tree. All I could think of was Bright Lights Bigger City by Cee Lo Gree. Bright lights and the big city. That got me thinking about Pitch Perfect.

I was snapped out of playing the movie in my head when I felt the car slow down. I looked through the windshield and saw the most massive metal structure ever. I leaned forward and looked up.

"The Eiffel Tower," I gasped.

"Do you like it?" Lou asked. "I didn't know if you would like it or not-"

I interrupted him with: "Louis! Shut up! I love it!" I leaned over and kissed him. My hand involuntarily found its way to his cheek. It was burning up.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked.

He nodded and gulped. Confusion and concern knit my eyebrows together.

"Let's just go now. I've heard the view is bloody amazing from up there," Louis told me.

We got out of the car and walked up to the structure. It's so much bigger in person.

"Mr. Tomlinson," the small Frenchman greeted us (or mainly Louis) when we approached him. We literally cut everybody in the super long line. There are some perks to having a ridiculously famous boyfriend.

We were ushered onto the lift before anyone in the line could protest.

About a fourth of the ride up was silent and awkward. Louis kept wringing his hands and tugging on the bottom of his shirt. He fixed his hair a million times, which was unnecessary; it looked fine to start with. I finally got tired of the awkwardness, so I just kissed him. That lasted for another quarter of the lift ride.