Chapter 37

Kayley's POV

"WHERE'S THE CHOCOLATE?!" Danielle screamed when we were in our suite at the hotel. I rolled my eyes.

Louis muttered, "That time of the-"

Danielle interrupted him by yelling, "YEAH, IT MIGHT BE. WE ARE IN THE CITY OF HERSHEY. GET ME SOME CHOCOLATE."

"How do you do it?" I asked Liam.

"What?" he asked back.

I said, "How do guys put up with girls when it's that time?"

He merely shrugged and answered, "You get them chocolate. WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY?" Everybody's hands shot in the air. "I'll go get Paul then."

***

"Holy crap, chocolate!" all five of us girls screamed as we pulled up to the factory. We all jumped out of the SUV that brought us to the glorious heaven-making place. We ran through the doors and had to wait for the boys. The woman who was in the lobby behind the computer looked up. Her eyes were about as wide as bowling balls when she saw the boys.

"One D-direction," she stuttered.

Liam nodded and said, "Yep, that's us."

"Oh, that's right. You have a private tour of the factory scheduled," she said, reminding herself. "My daughter loves you. Would you mind signing-" she grabbed the first thing on her desk, which was a piece of paper "-this for her?"

"Sure thing," Zayn said. He reached for the paper and the woman handed him a pen. He signed it, handed it to Liam, who handed it to Niall, who handed it to Harry, who handed it to Louis, who handed it back to the woman.

She smiled as she said, "Thank you so much. She'll love this. It's her birthday tomorrow, so this'll be the perfect gift."

"Oh, it's her birthday tomorrow?" Harry asked. "Let me see it again." The woman handed it back to him. I looked over his shoulder as he scribbled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". He looked up and asked, "What's her name?"

"Emily," the woman said. Harry wrote, "EMILY!" after the happy birthday wish, and then he handed it to Zayn who drew a birthday cake on it.

The woman smiled when the paper was handed to her. Everybody's heads turned when we heard a door open. There was a guy wearing a blue jumpsuit with "Will" sewn on the breast pocket.

"Who's ready for a chocolate factory tour?" Will asked.

"Are you Willy Wonka?" Louis asked. Nine hands reached over to slap him.

Will laughed, "No, I'm not Willy Wonka. Just Will. Ready to take that tour now?"

"YES!" all the girls yelled.

Will said, "Alright then. Let's go."

We followed him through the door he came through. Niall attached his hand to mine and I pulled him along the tour.

Will showed us where the delivery trucks drop off the chocolate beans (I don't care if they're technically cocoa beans; they'll always be chocolate beans to me). He showed us where they're sorted. He took us to where they actually make the chocolate, where the wrappers are printed, and where they ship the chocolate bars away.

Finally, he took us to my favorite part: the place where they test the chocolate.

"Would any of you like to try the chocolate?" he asked. Alice was the first to step forward. She deserved chocolate more than any of us, so none of us said anything. "Nobody else wants to try it? Hey, it's free chocolate." Everybody then stepped forward mumbling that they would like chocolate. Who doesn't?