Chapter 1

Kayley's POV

Hello! I'm Kayley Meyers, but you should already know that. If you don't then you're gonna be so confused through this...

Anyway, I don't think I have to tell you what happened in July over again, because, well, like I said, you should know already.

I guess I should give you a little recap of what happened in July...

----------

I went to the mall with my best friend Kate Daniels. I hit my leg on a table and started crying, washing off the make up that was hiding the bruise that my boyfriend, Jordan Wilson, had made. She made me move to Liverpool to get away from him.

At my house, I met Alice Cunningham. She was my neighbor I met Grace Hamilton at the grocery store, and Christie Robinson at the hardware/decoration store (whatever you wanna call it). The four of us met at Nando's that night after Grace got off work and who walks in? One Direction, who else? They asked for directions to their hotel and Christie was rude. I gave them directions and Niall gave me his number. That was pretty awesome.

The next day, I met Kate at the park near my flat. She was there for moral support when I broke up with Jordan. He pretty much screamed at me, telling me I shouldn't have broken up with him (meaning I would pay for it later), and I dropped my iPhone, cracking the screen. I had an emotional break down, and Kate took me back to my flat.

I fell asleep somewhere along the line, and I woke up to an alarm on my phone telling me to call Niall. He noticed something was up, so I met him at the park me and Kate were previously at. I told him what happened and we had a nice conversation and stuff. He had to go, but he kissed me before he left. Being a Niall girl, I almost passed out right then and there. I explained what happened to Kate and Alice when I got back home. Niall invited me to go to Nando's with him that night and, even though he only knew me for a day, he asked me out. He also gave me a bracelet that had our birthstone in it (we have the same birthday).

That night, at my flat, I got a text from Niall saying that me, Kate, Alice, Grace, and Christie should meet him and the boys at their hotel the next morning. Christie couldn't make it, so the other four of us were sitting in the lobby when we got kidnapped. Our kidnappers dragged us into a van and it made me realize that Jordan could've been kidnapping me and I wouldn't know. I also had a flashback to when I was in a car crash that killed my only brother, Tommy. I started freaking out. When we got out of the van, we found out that it was One Direction that kidnapped us. We had a picnic and then we played truth or dare. Niall and I were dared to have seven minutes in heaven in the woods. Let's just say I kicked a theif's butt in the the woods. Louis kept calling me Kay, which is what Tommy used to call me. I had another emotional breakdown and they drove us back to my flat.

The next day, I told everybody what Jordan had been doing and why I didn't want to be called Kay. I accidentally had everybody in tears, so I ran to my room. Later, Louis came in and told me that no one thought I was crazy and that I should go try to calm Niall down. I heard a couple of the boys talking in the middle of the night when I went to get some water that one of the boys' girlfriends was crazy and the guy had to break up with her. I dropped the glass I was holding to get water in and I ran back to my room. I had a strange feeling they were talking about me, so I told Lou that. He told me that Liam and Danielle broke up because she went off on a fan. I went to get some breakfast but I stepped on a piece of the broken glass. Niall helped clean up my foot and I took a shower. When I got out, Niall had gotten me some 1D crutches.

He then dragged me to the mall where he bought me a tank top and skirt from Hollister, a pair of hot pink high-top Converse, a dress from Abercrombie, and an iPhone 5 (needless to say, I paid him back for everything). We got trapped in the Apple Store by fans so Paul came and rescued us. When we got back to my flat, my parents' car was there. They just dropped in to say hello and to see how I was settling in. My dad cracked some dirty jokes so I rolled my eyes and crutched to my bedroom. Niall followed me and played Little Things on my guitar. My parents heard and my dad told me he was a keeper. He had nice manners, good looks, and he could sing, all unlike Jordan. My dad then proceeded to call Jordan a douche bag, which I really couldn't argue with.