Chapter 5

Kayley's POV

A few days had passed since we went shopping for the dresses and it was two days before Christmas! Yay! It was the day before Louis' birthday too! I checked Twitter on my laptop to make sure some of the stupid things were trending again. Ya know, such as #LarryStylinsonBirthdaySex, #PrayForEleanor, and so on. That kind of stupid stuff. I also went through my mentions and things.

@MrsStyles428: "Congratulations on the engagement! I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding! @Kayley_Elizabeth @NiallOfficial"

@Kayley_Elizabeth: "@MrsStyles428 @NiallOfficial Thank you so much :) It means a lot to find a person who supports us!"

That girl deserved a follow. And that's what she got.

I went through a couple nice tweets before I found the nasty ones.

@Niall_Gurl_Nandos: "@Kayley_Elizabeth @NiallOfficial Just watch. The marriage will be over in a few days like the Kardashian's. Just watch #GoldDigger."

@Kayely_Elizabeth: "@Niall_Gurl_Nandos @NiallOfficial Are you kidding me?"

It got worse and worse each tweet I saw. Finally, it came down to this one:

@Hazzas_Gravy: "@Kayley_Elizabeth is just a gold digging bitch. I bet she's a poor ass bitch who's only in it for the money #GoDieKayley"

That one didn't even get a reply. I clicked on the hashtag and my screen shifted to a whole bunch of tweets using the hashtag "#GoDieKayley." I read a whole bunch of horrible tweets about me and my relationship with Niall. I then found ones where people started bashing my friends.

@Payne_In_The_Butt: "Nayley? Zaylice? Karry? What is this? How could they go out with some ugly things like them? #GoDieKayley #GoDieAlice #GoDieKate."

@Kayley_Elizabeth: "@Payne_In_The_Butt I'm fine if you bash me, but when you start slamming my friends, I go off. How could they go out with some ugly 'things' like us? Maybe because they're not judgmental douchebags like you."

After reading a bunch of tweets about how me, Alice, and Kate were bitches and stuff, I got to the ones about my family. NOW it was about to go down.

@Limpy10Inch: "@Kayley_Elizabeth #GoDieKayley How much you wanna bet her brother raped her when they were younger? Haha that would be funny."

I completely lost it.

@Kayley_Elizabeth: "@Limpy10Inch Hey, yeah, that would be funny. No. Shut up. You don't know ANYTHING about my family or what I've been through so you can just stop."

Thank God I had my door closed. I broke down in tears. These people were cruel. They didn't know me. If they don't know me, how could they hate me? Or my friends? Or my family for goodness' sake?! They didn't know anything.

Like I said, I lost it. I slammed my laptop closed and threw it at my closet. I heard it land in the closet and it sounded like it smashed. See if I cared if it broke. I had the money to get a new one. I had tears streaming down my face. You can talk about me. I don't care. I care when you start saying stuff about my friends. I lose it when you talk about my dead brother. That is uncalled for.

I curled up under my covers and cried. What does crying do? Make your eyes red and puffy? It doesn't help get rid of the pain. I thought back a couple years before. My dad pulled me into the living room while my mother was making dinner.

"Kayley, no matter how bad things get, you can never, ever hurt yourself. Got it?"

He didn't trust me after Tommy died. I never did; I stuck to my promise.