Chapter 40 Part I

Kayley's POV

My parents had left the house for the weekend just so me and the girls could have our massive sleepover. One of the many reasons I love my parents.

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!" Alice screamed, dancing through the living room.

"EVERYBODY'S LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND, WEEKEND!" El added.

"FRIDAY, FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!" Dani yelped.

"EVERYBODY'S LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!" Kate screamed.

Everybody chorused, "PARTYING, PARTYING, YEAH! PARTYING, PARTYING, YEAH! FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!"

We all collapsed on the couch laughing out heads off.

Once we calmed down a bit, I asked, "Who wants food?"

"Whatchu got, Horan?" Kate asked.

I shrugged and walked to the kitchen. I searched through the cupboards before I found a big box of microwaveable popcorn packets.

"I HAVE POPCORN!" I yelled. I heard four sets of feet run to the kitchen.

After we each had a bowl of popcorn to ourselves, we went back to the living room.

"So what are we gonna do for three days?" El asked.

I shrugged. "I thought today could be spent doing girly stuff like painting nails and being cliche because who doesn't love doing that? Then tomorrow... Maybe we could go shopping? Then on Sunday we could plan your wedding!"

All the girls squealed. I SUPPOSE IT'S SETTLED THEN.

Dani giggled, "So what girly stuff do you wanna do first?"

"TALK ABOUT OUR BOYFRIENDS, FIANCÉS, AND HUSBANDS!" Kate screeched. "Kayley, you go first."

I shoved a handful of popcorn in my mouth and said, "I don't really know what to say. I mean, we're around each other all the time. We basically already know everybody else's business... Well, I guess I can just say Niall is the sweetest man on Earth. Last year, when we met, he basically told me he had one of those 'love at first sight' moments. I was still pretty messed up about the whole Jordan thing, but he kept his distance. Not much, but he knew I was still... Not with it. So when he finally asked me out, and I was comfortable saying yes, the look on his face was something I'll never forget.

"Then when the whole drama of me being kidnapped and stuff came around, Niall found me. He followed all the stupid clues that Jordan and Christie set out for him, and he followed them. For me," I muttered, running a hand over the scar on my right arm.

"When he proposed, I could've died. It was the sweetest thing I could've imagined. It was everything I would've ever hoped for. He was just so sweet with the whole thing.

"Most guys would be scared when their wife told him they were pregnant, but Niall started crying he was so happy. He's been so supportive through it all. Even with his career, he's still made a lot of time for me."

I was met with a chorus of "awws." I blushed.

Dani squealed, "That's adorable!"

"I wish Harry loved me like he loves you!" Kate wailed.

"I'm sure he does. The time just isn't right for him to say it just yet," I reassured her.

After we finished eating our popcorn and talking about the boys, we painted each other's nails. Mine ended up being blue and sparkly, Eleanor's were hot pink, Danielle's were green, Kate's were purple, and Alice's were fire-truck-red. Along the way, we got nail polish on the floor and each other. The only things that were said were... not nice things, I can tell you that.