Chapter 41

Louis' POV (This should be interesting...)

The boys tried to get me up early. Ha, that didn't work. They were really mad at me that I wouldn't get out of bed until ten when the wedding was at noon.

"Now we only have two hours to get you ready!" Zayn complained. "This is gonna be impossible!"

"Stop being such a girl," I muttered as I rolled out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and that's when the lads almost tackled me.

I started squealing to get them off me. "I'LL PEE ON ALL OF YOU IF YOU DON'TLET ME GO IN THE TOILET!" They all backed off to I would evacuate my bladder on them. It would've made a mess anyway.

Speaking of messes, the bachelor party the night before was EPIC. Of course, good ole Nialler here got completely drunk. I'm pretty sure he texted Kayley and said something about a unicorn. She then called me because, ya know, unicorns...

Zayn barely drank anything. He kept mumbling how he had to stay sober to help me get ready for the wedding. All he had to do was help me with my hair. That's not hard.

Liam was about the same as Zayn. He was still a little hesitant on drinking.

Harry got completely drunk like Niall. It was fun to watch him pee over the balcony in our suite that we got. Yeah, we almost got kicked out of the hotel, but we kinda bribed the manager to let us stay.

Once I was finished peeing, I let the boys in the bathroom. Zayn got out his hair products while I washed my hands.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

I nodded, and he went to work on my hair. I changed into clean boxers and put my tuxedo pants on. Niall helped me put my shirt on and I buttoned it up. Harry helped me put on my jacket, and Zayn was still messing with my hair. I leaned away from him and looked in the mirror.

"Zayn, calm down. It looks fine," I told him.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. Liam tied my tie around my neck and I fixed my collar. I looked over at Harry and said, "Collar's chaffing." He ended up on the floor laughing.

When he was finished with his laughing fit, the boys put their tuxes on with the red vests and white ties.

"Well lads, it's half past eleven," Liam said, looking at his watch. "Should we head on over to the church?"

We all nodded and left the hotel room. Once we were safely in the black SUV outside the hotel, we were driven to the church.

I kept wiping my sweaty palms on my pants. Niall handed me a tissue and I thanked him.

"I know what you're going through, mate," he whispered. "Trust me, it's worth it." I nodded and kept wiping my hands off with the tissue. It was completely ruined by the time we got to the church. We left the van and walked through the doors of the church. The boys stayed in the foyer while I was rushed to the pulpit. I noticed my hands were shaky and I kept sweating.

"You okay?" the priest asked. I nodded and gulped. Well, as much as I could, since my mouth was as dry as the Sahara Desert.

Finally, music started playing, and the ushers started seating people. I got so nervous, I almost threw up in the baptistery. I kept looking for Lottie and Harry, but it seemed like they would never come. After what seemed like forever, I saw the red dress on my little sister and the black tux of one of my best friends. I smiled nervously at them, and Harry returned my smile, but his was confident. I looked at my sister and she looked like she was about to cry. I silently chuckled and saw Liam and Dani, then Niall and Kayley's pregnant self, then Zayn and Alice, Josh and Kate, and finally Edward and Fizzy.